July Event Pre-Reg List

Aisling

Artisan
Crossroads Staff
July's Pre-registration list. Please remember to get your name on that list by the Monday before the event. After that, door prices apply and you may not have your character information ready to go Friday night. So don't wait, get your info in now!

Also remember to pre-reg if you're NPC'ing! It helps us plan out the events knowing who and how many people we have in our monster camp so we can make the event that much more awesome.

If your name is bold it means we need your cashhhhh.
If your name has a asterisk* after it, it means we have your cashhh, but need you to pre-logist.

You can pre-logist and pay here: Alliance Deadlands Pre-Registration
Go do it! Do it now!

Any questions? Shoot them my way at deadlandsgm@gmail.com and I will help you out!

Looking forward to seeing you all in July! It's going to be epic!
The list:
NPC
1. Sean Metzler
2. Dan Beshers
3. Evan Tessier
4. Samara Martin
5. Seb Scola
6. Annette Lamontagne
7. CJ Viera
8. Gabe Bonder
9. Phil Bonder
10. Liam Sigurdsson
11. Jena Lawson
12. Angel Belford
13. Justin Coggin
14. Joe Plonski
15. Justin Ledbetter
16. Laa Ceredona
17. Dio Trittschuh

PC
1. Deb White*
2. Brian White*
3. Meghan Kinkaid
4. Karl Rozyn
5. Kelsey Utne
6. Stacey Beshers
7. George Hirst
8. Loren Williams
9. Gary Marvel
10. Walt Weber
11. Hoyce
12. Rebecca Watson
13. Jessica Brown
14. Brian Bender
15. Rachel Durfee
16. Zack O'Keefe
17. Will Kinkaid
18. Brian Davis
19. Thomas Reeves
20. Eric Gibson*
21. Sam Olson
22. Dan Aldi
23. Mark Simino
24. Mike Guarino*
25. Albert Lamonda
26. Nick Wollert
27. Ray Roberge
28. Dom Alioto*
29. Bill Gibbs*
30. Melissa Guertin
31. Stephen Duetzmann
32. Michael Duetzmann
33. Jeremy Davis
34. Amy Hubbard
35. Timothy Pillsbury
36. Jaimi Davis
37. Donna Hellmuth
Spaces Available: 14
Updated: July 23, 2013

Pre-registered and paid last night. I can hardly wait... to shut my mouth and cower around the big deadly rollercoasters we were warned about. :) I'm prepared to sass the teacups! And maybe the rotor. Okay maybe the rollercoaster if everyone else is on it and it looks fun.

at the closing ceremonies of June when I heard that Evan, Sean and Dan were writing the July event I thought "Sean's right...this will be a good one to NPC"

Hoping my allergies are cleared up by then :D

Updated. We still need all the NPCs, but this list is starting to scare me a little.

Paid finally and prelogisted.YAY!

Rabies

I will try to get my registrations stuff done tonight or tomorrow.

Heather isn't going to be able to attend this event anymore.

OleanderSky said:
Heather isn't going to be able to attend this event anymore.
Thanks for the head's up. I will take her off of the list. I hope she'll be able to join us another time!

List has been updated.

Thank you everyone who pre-regged and got your names on the list! It helps us out a ton with planning and prepping on how to murder...I mean, entertain everyone and make an epic event. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing you all on Friday!

I am sadly sidelined with a pretty bad injury that if pressed could cause permanent damage in an area you dont want to have permanent damage at :whaa:. Anyway im going to have to pass on this event. Damn,i was looking forward to Pc'ing with all of you again and really excited about playing with Brian & Jess B and Gary M, who i have not pc'd with in some time. Have a good time.

-Toddy
P.S. Raincheck on Hulk gloves boxing with Albert and Joe

Ithica said:
I am sadly sidelined with a pretty bad injury that if pressed could cause permanent damage in an area you dont want to have permanent damage at :whaa:. Anyway im going to have to pass on this event. Damn,i was looking forward to Pc'ing with all of you again and really excited about playing with Brian & Jess B and Gary M, who i have not pc'd with in some time. Have a good time.

-Toddy
P.S. Raincheck on Hulk gloves boxing with Albert and Joe

Catch you next time, buddy

But you know, a good brace and medical forge can do a lot for the injured pc.

Toddy, you should med forge to healer. It would be like that time heresy had a 12 block... or something.

Jevedor said:
Toddy, you should med forge to healer. It would be like that time heresy had a 12 block... or something.
An Ithica sized healer wouldn't suck.

Wow! I can't wait for this event! I am going to see some peeps I haven't seen in a LONG time!!!

Toddy, you will be missed. But hey, you got to get better so that you can join us at the next event. :)

See you all soon!

Jess

Toddy I'm not gonna lie... the idea of you med-forging healer is worth the price of admission. Healing arts with the hulk gloves*, yelling at a guy like an angry** DI for first aid... I can already hear Ithica screaming 'son, *I'll* decide how much body you're down...'

Don't let this opportunity pass :)

* - "that's heal 5 for the cure wounds, but it was delivered by a 20 massive, so I guess you're bleeding out again."
** - I think this may be redundant.

Then heal up quickly and have a good weekend, regardless.

Back