July event registration

EC-JP

Scholar
Cross posting this with the Caldaria boards. It is currently less than accurate as I'm waiting on updates from Management.

PC:

NPC:
1) JP
2) Mike D
3) Brian "The Interninator" D
4) Ren "hiteminthefeelings" W

* means you've paid and prelogisted, $ means we have your money but need your prologist. Everyone with a * at the end of EACH WEEK will be eligible for a random door prize (yes, we're starting that this early, wow!)

Many more details forthcoming!

Last edited:
I'll be sending in my payment within the next week to PC

See you in NPC camp.

Preregistered, paid, and most importantly got someone to take the kids for the weekend!

Dan's gonna be NPCing or something, because he doesn't believe in PCing :/

Now someone else come PC so I don't get slaughtered!

Would be so kind to provide links to payment and pre-logisting, please?

i will be pc ing and might be bringing a npc

Sent logistics and Paypal

Pre-logisted and Will and I are paid for. Looking forward to playing next weekend!

What's the plan for food? Are we pooling resources and doing any communal meals, or is everyone responsible for themselves?

If you check out the facebook event, you will see what we have planned for food.
Cold salad and hotdogs for dinner and eggs and egg sandwiches for breakfast. If you want to donate food stuffs let me or Melissa know so we can take it into account when we go for food. If you want to donate fruit,( apples oranges,etc) that would be helpful.

~Matt

I just found the Caldaria FB page but not an event page. Anyone have a link handy? Also, an address for navigation would be pretty awesome plus any special directions if the camp site is hard to navigate. I am very good at getting lost.

https://www.facebook.com/events/846532645428151/

Ye Olde Commons
120 Northside Road
Charlton, MA

GPS/Google Maps work and can get you there. But if you are doing the drive in the dark and second-guess the instruction to turn right, the signpost for Northside Road is small and difficult to read in the dark. The site itself has a big sign at the end of their driveway.

Back