july fairday favorites

MKing

Scout
Want to give the staff and the npcs a big thanks!!! Great job, I felt the scaling was good and the mecanics of the crawl were good.

"1..2..3.. no perms!! Ohh..Was that to soon Matt? " I thought it was kind of funny.

The fun stuff that happens when you have ex-casters that now have archery. .. yup...

The amount of times I had to catch myself from answering question that this character has no idea about!

Just having a fun time with good friends!!!!

Matt K.

It was certainly a new experience playing in a completely indoor experience, but it was a lot of fun. (It was much easier on my knees)

My favorites:

1. Having my wife there. We had several returning Phalanx members at the event but I missed having my wife at games. She was only there for a short period of time, but it was a lot of fun while it lasted.

2. Introducing myself OOG as the main tank for the day. Yeah. Scholar with a shield as the only semblance of a front line character? Yikes.

3. Friendly, Stress Free Treasure splits. The fact that we were able to divide the loot without any REAL drama whatsoever was awesome considering how blasted exhausted I was.

4. My shower and BED when I got home. Oh lord was that the most refreshing shower of my life. I was exhausted.

Definitely looking forward to August!

Stephen

Back