July- low level event npc food/water donations?

Aubry

I know at the June event npc camp was low on bottled water( or so I was told).
I'm just wondering if npc camp was in need of donations of food/water so I can buy some I advance .

What suggestions for food, ie cup od noodles, granola bars... Ect. I haven't NPCed Hq in 5 years so I don't know what the usual is. Water is at the top of my list.

Granola bar type things, water and gatorade are in high demand for NPCs. Water is a given, other than that things that can be easily and quickly eaten/prepared between meals to fuel NPC's and keep the backbone of the game fueled would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for thinking of the folks behind the curtain!

We have one of those water bubbler things at NPC camp now (thanks to Kyle) so really we just need those big water containers and maybe some cups.

water-bottle-wb-5.jpg

Bananas are always a great idea. They're cheap, great for avoiding cramped muscles, and their wrapper is as biodegradable as it gets.

Popcorn or something else people can grab a fistful off and keep moving is also a wonderful idea.

Water is very needed, but we had people wavering at the June event due to lack of intake. Thankfully no one actually passed out, but a few got light-headed and had to sit down for a bit.

Anything you can provide in bulk will help out, really.

Water is a massive given. We could also use some gatoraid or poweraid.

As far a food goes fruits, veggies, soup cups....think healthy too cause yeah junk food is great but it doesn't help our NPCs that much.

THANKS!

Please don't forget there's a water cooler in npcc camp. One bottle for that is like 3-4 cases and it stays Cold

I have coming with me 6 cases of 24 packs of water, four huge bags of beef jerky and three cans of coca dusted almonds.

Aggravain said:
Please don't forget there's a water cooler in npcc camp. One bottle for that is like 3-4 cases and it stays Cold

Are those the massive jugs of water they sell in Walmart for eleven bucks?

Yes.

Back