July NPCs

Ok folks, it's never too early to let us know you're NPCing. So go ahead and fill out the NPC prelogist form and then let us, your friendly neighborhood plot team, that you are going to be NPCing and we will try and let you know if you should prepare for anything extra special and fun. We gots roles, y'all. Come get em.

This here be a bump. And also now that we have our writing cemented please shoot me an email at deadlandsrules@gmail.com and let me know when you will be at the event (Friday, Sat Day/Night, Sun), your experience level, and what you are best suited for (combat/RP/both) and we will try to get some roles out there.

Thanks,

Sean

I'm not sure when I'll be there, but my experience level is "awesome", and I have powerizers and hulk gloves, so I'd like to run around punching people at some point while screaming "Hulk Smash!"

So let's make that happen. :)

~Joe

Joe, bring an extra pair if you've got one.

I will totally fight you.

I'm waiting for the day someone hears the blanket question of "do you accept physical role play?" replies with a "yes" and is then subsequently kicked in the nuts.

Deadlands said:
I'm waiting for the day someone hears the blanket question of "do you accept physical role play?" replies with a "yes" and is then subsequently kicked in the nuts.
I think it's the risk of swift and brutal retaliation that prevents this from happening.

I wear a cup 90% of the time. The remaining 10%, I wear a spiked cup. It is this and this alone that has kept the nut shots at bay these long years.

Back