July One Day Favorites

Kitaruen

Knight
Was awesome to get some larp in and with reasonable wheather to boot.
A few of my favorites...
- Foss catching my vertigo in one hand and than throwing it to the ground as he calls poison shield
- As a charmed farmer being first aided by Enan just to have Liddia try and kill him, 3 flame, 3 flame, no effect, dragonsbreath, cloak...Enan did not even miss a beat of the first aid count.
- Playing Sir Gonovan, or as I shall dub him Serious Pants
- Fighting on the bridge was a first and fun

Other good moments but for now my sleepy mind is tapped...maybe more later

Sounds eventful!

Ah was a wonderful event, getting home was a bit of a bother (Stupid planes) got bumped from my first flight, which gave me the benefit of being 'delayed' which put me in front of the people on the second flight, so it work out in the end :).

My Favorites

1.) Having the in game event be at my keep, thanks for not wrecking the joint...too badly.
2.) Nightmare Mods, How do you explain to people what they see inside your nightmare extrapolations of the future?
3.) First aid Machine Barrister, never have I called so many protectives to avoid being interrupted (I suppose I could have justed used a healing spell, but those folks were crazy yo.
4.) Helping the ebil boss npcs escape as an npc, they never expect you to go out the front door, mwa ha ha.
5.) Choices to make, oh dear so many choices to make.
6.) Free slave girl! huzzah! Now to track down her history and see about making things right.
7.) Freaking out Tarque with the dead people nightmare.
8.) Talking with the Knights +2, should be interesting to see how that ends up.
9.) All the new npcs (of course!)
10.) 'Confine!' 'bane!' 'Cloak!' Tried it on two folks, once I used up my two cloaks, I decided that wasn't the correct tatic.

Really fun rp on both sides of the fence for me last Sunday. I liked the number of mods, decent pace but not so much that I felt ragged at the end of the day. Thanks to Tom, Rob, and all the NPCs for making it a really fun one both from combat and rp sides and to all those that hopped out to npc for a mod.

Some Favs:

The Nightmare mod... especially the RP with Tarque and Enan at the end. That was awesome!
The conversation as the Duke with the Knights, Enan, and Raven..."no you can't pay me fines ahead of time Raven"
All things Ser Ganavan! Rob D you have mad hilarious acting chops.
Getting just the right scaling on the Dwarf Mod... welcome to fighting NPCs that fight back. :)
Raven and I dealing with the Bandit... "I have an item to sell you, want me to show you how it works?" I never thought that would work.
Putting Enan in a bad spot... so much fun.

Great times... look forward to next event!

Back