JULY pre-register list: CLOSED

Hey Robb,

Sorry about that! I'll be playing Aishling (homechaptered OH)...*crossing fingers* the card will get to you soon.

-Emily

Hope you all have coin set aside for food friday night! I know every one really liked the chicken last time. So remember......Garlic-Lemon (flavored) chicken!!!!!
Sold by Lanna Rose in the tavern...Friday night....

I will trade you half a badger pelt and three shiney shells for a cooked chicken.

There was a death in my family and I am no longer able to attend this event. If possible, please transfer my event payment to the September event.

-Craig Fiske

This is a repeat of what I emailed to Logistics.

Due to circumstances, I won't be able to attend the July event.

Please carry everything over to the August event as I will be playing Argus then.

Jim

Sorry to hear that Craig. My sympathies.

Jim, is Argus still low enough for the lowbie? Cuz that's what August is.

I think so.

He's approaching level 6 so he's way below the cap.

Jim

Hey guys,

I have a friend from work who is planning on coming to Alliance for the first time this weekend. She is planning on rolling a DE rogue. She is also probably showing up on Friday pretty late. Just giving the heads up. Also if anyone has any spare UL phys reps she might be able to borrow that would be sweet. A longsword and shortsword would be perfect. I let her know to email plot and logistics for all pre lim stuff. I know it's late notice that's why I'm posting here.

Thanks,

Justin C.

kitsune85 said:
I think so.

He's approaching level 6 so he's way below the cap.

Jim

Wow really? I don't know why I thought he was bigger. Cool then. :)

logistics update: looks like everyone has contacted me about what characters they are playing accept for a few newbies who have yet to build theirs, but that's ok. I am waiting on a few transfers from other chapters but things look good thus far.

Also, I noted a few folks who have expired memberships while adding them to the pre-reg list. I'll have their names on site and I'll try to email them ahead of time, but if you think you might be one of the people who needs to re-up, ask me, or at least keep it in mind when you come on site.

Thanks!

PS: send me spell lists, production lists, whatever lists so we can have it all pulled before you get there!

-Robb of the 2 headed snake of Logistica

Duke Frost said:
I will trade you half a badger pelt and three shiney shells for a cooked chicken.

Drak? Is that you? LOL

Sounds very Drak-ish to me.

Duke Frost said:

What? Where are my shiny shells!

Duke Frost said:
'

actualy the going rate for my chicken is Rabbit pelt and 5 shiney shells.....Just so you know.

Chickens are uglier than badgers and rabbits. No badger pelt for you! Not even a shiney shell.

Lanna Rose said:
Yes but they're ugly. I like the rabbit better cause It's softer
how about 1 rabbit pelt. One Hipper Hopper pelt. That pelt would be a pretty big pelt. I will be comming in pretty late so save me some chicken. prob after 12.

Logistics Update: there are still a few people who I have not received cards for their out of chapter characters.

Scott Kondrk: Drak - have not received character card
Gary Marvel: Heresy - have not received character card
Kelsey Desrosiers: Sevaria - have not received character card

memberships: the following re-reggers currently owe memberships. If I am wrong, then Mike E. took your money and didn't mark you down in the database. I'd need confirmation from both of you that this is the case.

Jessica Brown: owes membership 5/30/2009
Tom Haswell: owes membership 5/11/2008
Hau Tran: owes membership 6/25/2009
William Mann: owes membership 5/30/2009

Back