June 2 Mod Day - FOOD!

aara

Scholar
Just to let you know, food will be provided!

Due to the early nature of the event, a hot breakfast will be served IN GAME in the Tavern! Also, dinner will be served, also IN GAME later in the day.

Meals are included in your entry price (however, food donations will NEVER be turned down ;)).

Can't wait to see you at Alliance Gettysburg's FIRST ever event!

Alright on a more serious note because I'm going shopping tomorrow, the menu tmw is looking like
Breakfast:: French Toast, bacon, and eggs
then throughout the day, Grilled Chicken, Corn on the Cob, and Salt Potatoes. Can always make grilled cheese. going to have some sweets too.
if you have specific food allergies and read this in time let me know I'll think of something
Drinks, probably going to be Green Tea, Lemonade, and Coke products.

Melleth said:
Alright on a more serious note because I'm going shopping tomorrow, the menu tmw is looking like
Breakfast:: French Toast, bacon, and eggs
then throughout the day, Grilled Chicken, Corn on the Cob, and Salt Potatoes. Can always make grilled cheese. going to have some sweets too.
if you have specific food allergies and read this in time let me know I'll think of something
Drinks, probably going to be Green Tea, Lemonade, and Coke products.

We have 2 Foreman grills, would you like us to bring them for ease of grilled cheese?

Robb,

Exactly, that's why we want to share. Many of us were considering bringing our own food, which can be expensive and cumbersome. This way, everyone knows what is offered and can make an educated decision and may be it helps someone decide whether or not they come play with us!

Can't wait to see you all there! :)

Back