June Blacksmithing Services - Cass

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Hi,

I am taking orders for production this next gather. Currently I am wide open for any needs. As a Master smith, my workshop can produce quite a lot.

Let me know what you need and I’ll be happy to make it!

Task: 75% left
Strengthening - Kallith (25% of my time)

Cass

Last edited:
Cass,

We'll take those arrows you have in stock (if you still have them) and would like to get Keldary's shield strengthened.

-Kallith

I still have the arrows on hand I’ll prepare. I can will also put you in for a strengthening.

Cass

Besides these wares I’ll have a selection of Physical Armor should those need it. This will be rentable gear for the entire market for those looking for extra protection.

Thick Leather Chest Piece, alone around 15 dagger blows

Steel Bracer, 4 dagger blows

Any other weapon or armor need let me know and I’ll get those crafted.

-Cass

Last edited:
I wear arcane almost always but having a back up suit in the event it was necessary is wise. I would take a leather suit of 8 daggers and another of 15 daggers. Thank you

Kit

I will have those ready.

Cass

If possible, I would be willing to pay for the creation of a staff, hopefully finished upon my arrival to the capital. Additionally i would have no issue donating the staff to the adventurers communal "town box" upon my departure. Walking the mists amount to the less I need to carry, the better. Equally if you or another already has a finished & available staff I could acquire. Either temporarily or to purchase. If borrowed, know in advance that I would plan to temporarily empower it with celestial magic. If purchased, I will still donate it to the communal effort.

[Ooc - need to plan out if I should make the drive with my rep or not. As a full staff is awkward to carpool 4 people with. So the rep is the most important aspect of the request. ]

I can have a well made staff created. It'll be a prototype, so the return of it after your use well be beneficial.

- Cass

Back