June Celestial Services

Ragnarok

Rogue
Alliance Rules
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Greetings to the adventurers who have recently taken up residence in this new land of Evodia. For those of you who may not know me, I am Beryl, a celestial formalist of some skill.

I make my living casting celestial rituals for the discerning customer and am ready to cast rituals for you! Normally my rates are quite reasonable but with recent temporal disturbances in aetheric density and viscosity, values of most formal retention rates in ritual casters have changed in their formula. As a result I cannot offer a truly consistent price for any service and all prices will be determined on a case by case basis. My services are as follows.

1. Celestial Ritual Casting - All scrolls, components, and possible catalysts provided for the casting. Cost determined on a case by case basis.

2. Celestial Spell Crafting - All scrolls, and components provided for the spell crafting. Cost determined on a case by case basis.

Feel free to contact me here in the dreaming if you are interested in booking my services.

-Beryl R.T.

Would you take a gold to intentionally backlash a ritual if the components and scroll were provided.

Kit

I would need to personally inspect the scroll, but such an arrangement is not out of the question.

-Beryl R.T.

Why did I just feel several years of my life get shaved off in one single dreaming?

-Locke

Oh thank goodness, I was worried I was going to have to try my hand at ritual casting, and nobody wants someone with my attention span dealing with ritual magics I promise you!

We've got a stalwart shield scroll we'd like cast on a small punch shield, It looks like it would take about the equivalent of half a reflective prison worth of focus to cast successfully. How much might you charge me for that, and can I get on your list for as early in the market as possible?

-Kallith

Would 2 gold sound reasonable for a basic casting? I can fit you in any time during the first day, aetherical manifestations permitting.

-Beryl R.T.

2 Gold sounds perfectly fine to me, I'll make sure we have everything ready!

-Kallith

Beryl R.T.;
I make three assumption based on your advertisement that you likely know the answer and are likely already involved with the aforementioned- Is there a local adventuring authority in regards to celestial efforts? I wouldn't want to start manifesting wards and circles of power in a foreign land without speaking to those needed in advance. I ask as doing so in some places I have traveled above ground is illegal.

Should you need an assistant, as an Apprentice of the Solar Guild in Wayside; I'd be happy to - the experience is the payment. Should you find that you need to conserve your efforts for a more specific or daunting task, let me know. While ritual casting is not something I am exceptionally skilled with; I have studied the stars enough to manifest rudimentary rituals or spellcrafted effects.

You may have noticed that Kit has noted the local laws already and there appear to be no issues with creating wards or circles of power. I would caution you to do so within reason of course.

I doubt I should need an assistant for any rituals I am under taking as they are well within my skill, though I would love to discuss the variance in aetheric density I mentioned earlier.

-Beryl R.T.

Beryl,

I would like to get a piece of armor enchanted as well. It’s of relative easy difficulty. The Armored Shell ritual. If possible, I would like it done around breakfast or late evening Friday if that works.

Appreciated,
Cass

Alas I regret to I form you that the Armored Shell ritual is only found in earthen varieties and as a Celestial Ritualist I cannot perform that ritual.

-Beryl R.T.

Just my luck, I was hoping to have Kit cast it but perhaps I’ll find another.

Cass

Back