June Chicago event rides.

Thorador

Rogue
Colorado Staff
Rides for the next chicago event, the June: 17-19. Who is going and who would like to car pool. I can drive but I would prefer riding with someone else if possible.
Let me know.

I'm thinking of going, but first I need to fully check my schedule, and I need to be picked up in a small town off of I-35 :p

I wouldn't be able to drive but I plan on going if someone needs seats filled and gas money in their pockets!

I'll go if I can get the time off. Considering how much time off I've been getting for Larp though... it seems a remote possibility.

I wanna go! :shock:
I just need to find monies first... :|
And then I, too, would need a ride.

So I just took at look at the schedule, and at first they denied me the time off, but then they just took my schedule down, so I'll know for sure tomorrow if I'm going or not :p

But I think we should definitely get a list going of drivers and the driven going early so we can work out any details ahead of time and so I don't get a knock on my door at like 7 in the morning and someone telling me to get my stuff packed in their car for LARPing :p

I will be heading down, but my expected carload is already full, I'll tag someone should a spot be open before we head down ^.^

I'm in an organizing mood! (Forgive me if I don't know all your RL names yet)
As of 6/8/11

Potential Drivers.................... Car Capacity.....................PC/NPC
Dave G .......................................Full.............................PC
Nathan (prefers to ride)....................Empty..........................NPC
Izz'rak.........................................Empty..........................PC

Riders (In need of drivers).............Has Ride.......................PC/NPC

Ryan Benike..................................No...........................NPC
Deoman...................................... No...........................NPC
Ryan (Icey)...................................No...........................
Talitha .......................................No...........................
Stephen.......................................No...........................PC
Charlotte R..................................No...........................
David C......................................No...........................

Will update as needed.

Another question would be, who is PCing and who is NPCing? As someone who is NPCing takes up a lot less room then someone that is PCing. I would be NPCing.

We also need Driver music preference, because I really don't wanna be stuck in a car listening to rap music.

Now you're getting picky! :p

I intend to go if my parents allow me to. If so I don't mind driving but I'm not sure if my car can make the drive..... especially with no AC.... :sweat: depending on job stuff my brother and Denise may be coming as well.... I will try and figure that out for sure who all is going because we may have a van to take people (possibly). I will keep people informed.

OOG- charlotte raeker

Guys - some notes for those coming down:

Our LCO item policy has changed. There is now a maximum number of rituals of 25 allowed from LCO items.

Also, preregistering by Sunday gets you a bonus 30 goblin stamps!

Please make sure you prereg if you're NPCing!

Any questions? Comments? Concerns? You know where to email.

Attempting to find someone to cover my shifts, and if I do I'll be looking for someone to carpool with as well so I can PC. This PC once every 6 months thing isn't doin' it for me, and I need another fix. I should know in a day or two.

I can help drive, though my car cannot handle the trip.

I'm trying to get my shifts covered as well.

I've gotta still figure out why they denied me the time off :/ Then I'll see if anyone can cover for me :/

I will be calling some of you folk to get stuff figured out this weekend if possible.

Back