June Event Favorites

Lurin

Duke
I guess I'll kick things off with my top memories.

Tales of Daring Do and Daring Don'ts as Jip the Gypsy Sunday morning.

Backlashing an investiture casting, ah the errant magicks of the sheltered lands.

Our very first perm (okay maybe not a favorite, but I swear I thought she was joking at first)

Finding out some great OOG news!

'Remember the name McGregor'

Re: July Event Favorites

tiki tiki hex hex

Re: July Event Favorites

Derik the Neophyte...or after the Perm and Backlashed investiture...Emophyte!

Tiki Tiki Hex, Runecaster/Stargazer/Dowsing mod...that was just cool.

Tiki Tiki Hengin Hengin...AH! It got angry! *Run*

Getting invested in the WL in the kitchen late at night when McGregor was asleep.

Checking a box for being trapped, when Pendulum creatures where repelling us within 5 feet of it...

The bomb, the banana, and the monkey man!

Earth Scholar in the Celestial cave! Booya Duel School!

Dinner with Kurayami, Ryuhoshi, Thaquib, and me (Hengin)...4 people, 3 bottles of McGregor's booze!

Rogue's Waylaying Hex, ''No Effect'', "Oh crap!"

Kurayami and Garbiel being shy about trying to lift the item off of Hex, than Ryuhoshi (a scholar!) lifts it seamlessly! haha

Remember da name McGregor!

There were a few more too :)

-Brent

"Tiki Tiki Hex Hex weakness" "Got it" "-destruction" "Got it" "-silence" (Dives in like it's death spell because I'm a Cele Scholar.)

The Celestical cave mod.

Banana as a key trap item.

I'll take that monkey man! (stealing from Hex's belt pouch)

Wands are your friend. (Even firing 1 point of damage can really help if it's pointed at the right targets (Cele cave, and cele circle mod))

Hex was definitely my favorite--creepy to the extreme!

The earth scholar novice--"I don't do so good with my spells"

Who can forget "Remember the name McGregor!!"

Getting into McGregor's wizard lock along with Hengin, Thaquib, Gabriel and Ryuhoshi.

Hengin and Thaquib standing threateningly at the earth circle while Mara's spirit was inside with the unknown robed person ("Who be you?"--Hengin; Thaquib brandishing his huge sword impatiently.)

Gabriel, after finishing his trap for Hex --"I just need like a book, or something to sit on the trigger....(face lights up completely) the BANANA!!!"

Ryuhoshi looking for Thaquib and Hengin --"Where's Tengin?"

Learning the new town name--Mara's Glen.

Gabriel and I trying to waylay Hex, then turning and pointing at each other when we found it was no effect and he turned on us.

All in all, I had a fantastic time with the roleplaying I encountered this weekend. Thanks so much for staying up with us on Saturday night NPC's--you all rock! :D

Need I say again - Darn It! I wish I had been able to stay Saturday Night! Anyway...

Being Bound and running away from a similarly bound spider...Spiders are so scary!

Meeting Stargazer and going to the Shaman Hill. I thought that was pretty scary. I'm so glad we didn't have to fight there, I was sure someone would get hurt...Although, maybe you all fought there Saturday Night...

Getting invested in the Earth Circle after Hengen. He really did have a good reason to be invested first. His reason was not incompatible with Jamina's.

Telling Joy about Mara's Glen...got ya! You are loved!

Back