June Event NPC RollCall

jpariury

Duke
Howdy all my lovely NPCs! The June event is two weeks away, and we need to know how many people to buy food for, so sound off if you expect to be there!

-Speaking of which, to any and all, we need a volunteer cook for our NPCs for this event. We'll have a full kitchen with pots and pans, so if you're interested, let us know!

Will be there, but not until after work. So will probably arrive some time between 7pm & 9pm (traffic & vehicle dependent).
If I have the motorcycle fixed by then, I will be there around 3.
Eating.

i have a martial arts test to earn my purple belt on saturday so i'm guessing i should be there around 11:30.
oh and my dad is coming with me and will be taking pictures during the event and i'm guessing he'll be taking part in the NPC meal. but i don't think he will do any actually NPCing.

oh and do you know when we're having the NPC guild meeting?

I'll be there and eating.

I'll be there after work, probably around 10 on Friday night
Eating as well.

**Edit** I got work off! I'll be there at like 3 in the afternoon.

I'm a maybe so far, just hae to coordinate my overtime so that I can be sure to have enough time on Saturday to get home and shower off the shame ;)

There is a possibility that Katelyn will be joining us again as an NPC. I won't know for sure though until she is able to check her schedule.

Back