June Event Pre-Reg List

Aisling

Artisan
Crossroads Staff
June's Pre-registration list. Please remember to get your name on that list by the Monday before the event. After that, door prices apply and you may not have your character information ready to go Friday night. So don't wait, get your info in now!

Also remember to pre-reg if you're NPC'ing! It helps us plan out the events knowing who and how many people we have in our monster camp so we can make the event that much more awesome.

If your name is bold it means we need your cashhhhh.
If your name has a asterisk* after it, it means we have your cashhh, but need you to pre-logist.

You can pre-logist and pay here: Alliance Deadlands Pre-Registration
Go do it! Do it now!

Any questions? Shoot them my way at deadlandsgm@gmail.com and I will help you out!

Looking forward to seeing you all in June!
The list:
NPC
1. Gary Marvel
2. George Hirst
3. Sean Metzler
4. Samara Martin
5. Dan Beshers
6. David Trittschuh
7. Fiona Grant
8. Laa Ceredona
9. Seb Scola
10. Allen Homan
11. Helen Jacobs
12. Ben Waterman
13.Justin Ledbetter
14. Chris Belcher
15. Kayle
16. Annette
17. Trevor Hall

PC
1. Deb White*
2. Brian White*
3. Jena Lawson
4. Meghan Kinkaid
5. Dom Alioto
6. Thomas Reeve
7. Zack O'Keefe
8. Melissa Guertin
9. Stacey Beshers
10. Rachel Durfee
11. Nathan Killary
12. Loren Williams
13. Evan Tessier
14. Brian Davis
15. Nick Wollert
16. Kelsey Desrosiers
17. Liam Colleran
18. Dan Aldi
19. Will Kinkaid
20. Gabe Bonder
21. Patrick Abbott
22. Philip Bonder
23. Rebecca Dawn
24. Albert Lamonda
25. Chava Karlovich
26. Sam Olson
27. Alex Franco
28. Mike Guarino
29. Craig Fiske*
30. Mike Duetzmann
31. Steve Duetzmann
32. Ray Roberge
33. Mark Simino
34. Jessica Victor
35. Amy Hubbard
36. Jenn Reynolds
37. Mike Lawson
38. Jeremy Davis
39. Alan Vega
40. Joseph Plonski
41. David DeMartino
42. Matt Gilbert
43. Sarah Heimbach
44. William Hawkins
45. Bill Gibbs*
PC Spaces Open: 6
Updated: June 27, 2013

Mike Lawson is planning on PCing but will hop the fence if needed for stuff.

I had registered to NPC, but then I read more things and had an overwhelming urge to PC. So I sent in a new registration form to swithch to PC.

I sent in my pre-reg to PC.

I also bought some of those sweet Paragon Packages that people have been talking about.

They sure seem interesting. *WINK WONK*

Updated!

If you're not on the list, get on the list...you know you wanna be.

It's good to know I was still accept on this list even though I put Evan's phone number in as "butts butts butts butts butts."

That's not his phone number?

Please don't give out my butts number on a public forum.

youthculture said:
It's good to know I was still accept on this list even though I put Evan's phone number in as "butts butts butts butts butts."
The butts just make it extra special. Really, it was beautiful.

Pre-regged and paid for Ket!

Not sure if the form "went through," and also my apologies to Logistics since I plan to create a MI this weekend to bring next weekend.

Tzydl Zhitelava said:
Mike Lawson is planning on PCing but will hop the fence if needed for stuff.

Tell Mike to pre-logist or he or he won't end up on the list.

mguarino said:
Pre-regged and paid for Ket!

Not sure if the form "went through," and also my apologies to Logistics since I plan to create a MI this weekend to bring next weekend.
Got the pre-reg, so you're all set!
Glad you're coming up to join us!

List has been updated. Please check and make sure you don't have anything going on with your name and that we have payment and pre-logist info for you.

Please note, we only have 9 available PC slots left until we have more NPCs sign up. Make sure to send in your pre-reg and payment info!

If you are planning on NPC'ing please make sure you sign up to do so to help us keep an accurate count.

And thanks! These numbers are looking awesome; looking forward to seeing everyone in a couple of weeks!

My prereg form will be completed tonight.

I cannot wait to bring Riddick to the Deadlands again... it has always produced some of my most memorable moments.

I am, as always, 100% willing to jump fence. If NPC camp need some dude to heal the crap out of another slightly more powerful dude... then I'm your guy. :lol:

RiddickDale said:
I cannot wait to bring Riddick to the Deadlands again... it has always produced some of my most memorable moments.
So long as we don't have to go rescue a little kid again, we'll be fine. :thumbsup: Ais isn't as patient as she used to be.

You guys did just fine rescuing that little kid.

Riddick did try to steal the kid's dagger, later, though. Lucky you I wasn't a dragon or anything. :wub2:

phedre said:
You guys did just fine rescuing that little kid.

Riddick did try to steal the kid's dagger, later, though. Lucky you I wasn't a dragon or anything. :wub2:

Yeah I did.

If you have a chance to steal Peter Pan's knife... you steal his knife.

Period.

Back