June Event!!

Alliance Seattle's next event is June 20-22 at Sheppard High Adventure Camp. This event will be a Fortannis game.

You may Pre-Pay this event by using Paypal to send $46.60 to allianceseattle@gmail.com. Don't forget to put down your character name. You may Pay-no-Play by sending payment to this address as well. Do not send your pre-registration to this address. Pre-Pay pricing ends June 6th, in about 2 weeks. In order to qualify for the Pre-Pay price (so that you do not owe money at the door), you must also Pre-Register. Pre-Registration must be sent to logistics@alliance-seattle.com by June 13th.

If you Pre-Register by June 13th but do not Pre-Pay, your at-the-door price will be $55. If you neither pre-pay nor pre-register the cost at-the-door will be $65.

If you intend to NPC, the cost will be $20 at-the-door if you let plot know you will be attending by June 6th, or $25 at-the-door if you do not. If we receive enough Pre-Pays, NPCing will be free. (This will be announced if it occurs).

Current list of Pre-Pays received as of: June 11, 2008
PC:
Seth Bird
Mark Walker
Leigh-Ann Magill
Carmen Swift
Jordan Flemming
Justin Galleon
Phil B.
Cassandra

NPC:
Jesse

For those of you wanting an alternative to paypal -

If you were to contact Matt Oostman, I know that some people have mailed their payments to him in the past. This is acceptable. Another means would be to come to the game day on June 1st and drop the checks to me and I will mail them to Matt.

This would also be a good chance to get some pre-info for the event or get some mods run, not to mention participating in a cool game day.

Also, the "Alliance" name isn't on the checking account, so checks done this way can be made out to me, and I'll drop them in the account.

~Matt Oostman

Reminder!
The event is in just over a week and a half!
Pre-Reg ends on Friday!
Pre-Pay is closed!
(Pre-pay list is up-do-date, with the possible exception of some new players who may have been paid for at a gameday that I do not yet have names for.)

(Also, NPCing will not be free as of now, since pre-pay threshold hasn't been met. If those new players put us over, I'll let you know.)

obcidian said:
(Pre-pay list is up-do-date, with the possible exception of some new players who may have been paid for at a gameday that I do not yet have names for.)

Dave should have the envelope on this full of moneys, Cassandra's Pre-Pay was also in it.

Back