June Favorites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright gang,

Please post your favorites from the event.

I liked the husk fight friday night. I had to leave immediately after. But was a blast to be on that side of the fence. Tab you do an awesome job with new npcs and have a great attitude. New npcs you rock!

Alchemy plot line seems like it's heading down an awesome path.
**** pantherghasts. The town needs to double up on all of these single races. (new players!)
Lamar, So many horrible and great things are going to come from this plot line all at once.
That's just a few for now. I'll add more when my brain starts working again.

OMG!!!!! What an amazing event. So much craziness it is hard to type it all out but this is in no particular order:

Stealing Dom's quote **** Pantherghasts!!!!! Yeah. They all kicked my butt either it was all around the field, or across all of the town because I kept backing up trying to just create space so I could try and slowly widdle them down. It took so much time but they were all amazing. (Jeremy, Will, Dan )

The 7 shards. OMG you were all either creepy as hell, scary as hell, or crazy as hell. Will making the X in the sand and Jeremy trying to get me to agree to be standing there for was hilarious, I was trying so hard not to laugh.

When Will snapped Zimp's spear and I thought she was going to tear his face off, so I held her back for a good few minutes while I fiddled with the gas globes in my hand so I could sleep her. Whispering sleep gas poison in her ear and then flicking the packet at her, watching her slump to the floor and everyone's response "What the hell did you just do to here" and the one response of. "Did you just choke her out?" Yeah, Spear breaking bad plan!!!!!

As always picking a nice spot to sit next to the gypsi in the tavern... and then realizing how bad of an idea it is because it is a constant laughing session. Trying not to laugh when around them is physically impossible. Just can't do it.

Stalking through the woods to find the lizards on the path, beating them down and hearing "Tra'kad." "Ya ya? I got dis one" " No more coming up the hill" Turning to the left to see a group of 5 stealthy lizards now join the fight. Then Ziggy just going "OH!!!! Dem, Right got it"

Lots of fun hanging out with all my friends and seeing Zimps... All the fun shenanigans, with that as well as Loria.

Clan red paw rolled out in force, kicked A** and took names!!!!

Thats all I can think about will post later if more comes to my head.

I have to say a HUGE thank you to cross roads. It is hard enough to entertain a page and to find out that a player is going to page the thursday before the event and still pull it off is a huge thing. Thank you thank you thank you I had so much fun even though i was a page.

embarrassing npcs is what zoya does best... got one to dance with me and 3 to turn red with zoya talking bout how they need to go have fun enjoy life go shake the bushes...

the hotel zoya... during the last fight everyone that got sleeped got left in the tavern with zoya... should have charged lol...

hanging with zimps, kantil and mugs all event was fun...

singing to the sheep... Kantil led the singing zimps howled and pinky and I would join in on the choruses of the songs. It was fun

The new consortium worker ben and trying to get the hang of the recognize thing. that was funny.

the training golem with the racial courting rituals... i was rolling...

when the npcs that wanted a cultural day asked about romani culture zoya responds "eat, drink, sing, fornicate (in not so polite terms)" their faces were priceless...

Doing my first rez... I gave kantil his rez story... hope it was good for him because he is the first resurection zoya has ever done...

Tab as the besche (sp?) leader 10 normal 10 normal 10 normal at me without throwing or swinging since I was a page... i was so confused for half a second then realized what was going on and went down on third when I should have on second...

The PCs dragging their friends to me for healing... it really made me feel like I was part of the action and contributing to the battle even though I could not get near it....

I had an amazing time... thanks again for letting me feel like I was still an important part of the action even though I could not get into the action...

Well lets see it was an awesome event so hard to pick some favorites but I'll try. I had a blast going through the tower crawling around to avoid traps. the alchemy guild plot was great and really sucked me in can't wait for more. fighting dryad pantherghasts and winning was great.. watching the husk battle from the bushes just seeing all the lights and smoke.. meeting two other dryads is always good. dryad mating ritual was hilarious thanks Tab

that's it for me

Thanks everyone for welcoming zimps into your town and help serving you by fighting against evil!

Grub, and everything Grub.

"30 massive..30 massive..30 massive.. 30 massive"

Learning the completely different culture of coyote kin. Definately opened zimps mind to her own race.

Husks. We don't have them in Moria and I can see the reason why! Very scary beings!

When will took my spear and snapped it. At first I was like oh snap no he didn't. But I was satisfied when he fixed it. But when the spear went snap, I went snap!

The roleplay was extremely fun. It let me do a lot with zimps! Especially since the town to her is like an intertwine where everything is so backwards

Walking in the dark path at night with the torches

My most fav moment was when it was a small group of us and we SWORE there was an npc off the path and we were screaming, charging, throwing packets trying to get it to move and everyone was really timid to full force to get it. Turned out nothing to was there

Saru and his trickery with the catch game. It is shame that a coyote was tricked but it also respected! It was good role play the entire event and I learned a thing or two about dark elves.

I'm sure there is more and in due time I'll travel to these lands again

I have to say I don't think I've had this much fun at an event since I started playing.

Rolling with Blood Moon was a blast, being in the tavern at the same time as these people is always the right choice.

The back path is such a great addition.

Belnar finally went into the Catacombs, and the puzzle was a lot of fun once we figured out how to solve it.

I am interested to see how the Alchemy Guild Plot unfolds.

The Dessonance Shard People (or whatever they are called), were amazingly roleplayed. All of them really seemed like they put forth a lot of effort for those characters and it shows ^_^

LOVING the 13th Colony stuff. Egen(sp?) We need to get our Honor Combat done!

June Favorites:

-watching Talon's Reach crawl around on the floor to avoid traps. Seriously, funny 7 grown men crawling behind me made it hard to focus and not laugh.

-Alchemy Guild Plotline: retrieving the book, funky tainted monsters, trying to feed lizards candied fruit, and all else I failed to mention. It really made the weekend fly by, couldn't believe there was so much to do! It was great! Especially, working with Taio and Selange to help us decode the pages, for coffee?

-fighting the Dryaid pantergasts and being the tank, probably the best moment! Hearing people scramble to get me arrows to take it down, very awesome! Developing the battle tactic with other Dryaid without communication was key!

-Dryaid mating ritual, the trees "no no spot" and learning about thorns and there little "...bits..."

-Being called a "Whomping Willow"

Thank you so much, Staff and NPCs! You guys were awesome and it never stopped! I don't think I've ever been surprised by a Sunday wave battle before. One moment we were standing around chatting, the next, we were overwhelmed by bloodthirsty gypsies and besche! And it was amazing. Kudos on a fantastic weekend!

Here are some of my favorites in no order:

*our un-party with or without possible pastries. Thanks for the toast, un-guests! I loved Nadia's furry horned helmet!

*Barbar and Gypsy shenanigans that worked perfectly... until they backfired! haha! Thank you, Kate and Jeremy for my first circle rez ever. :)

*... and my first resurrection ever.

*Thanks, Belnar, for bringing my spirit back to Kupspar... where was my conciliatory beer? :p

*"Why are did they kill Maddock? Why are they putting him in a circle?" "Oh, well, it's Bloodmoon, so I guess it must be okay." Best moment ever!

*Meg's reaction to our double-cross. Your face was priceless!

*Everything Prolon: the long-game, the torturer teaching a piece of Void how to hug/snug, drunken tattoos, sleepy goat, catacombs...

*"Don't bro me til you know me." "Hey, bra." "Put that down, fatty!!" (and the look on Ray's face!!!) Thanks, Ray. I owe you like two pots of coffee.

*Drinking unknown potions from dangerous creatures, picking up weird, sparkly ancient artifacts, generally getting into trouble...

*Gypsy courting rituals "AAayy! They key is the left leg." and then Tab performing the stanky leg.

*Everything alchemy. Willow, Reed, Belnar, Lenry, Saru, Mayhem, and Grandmaster Naritas are my bffs. :p

*Orc ladies. You were all amazing.

*Extended Bloodmoon family: Dimitri, Teo, Nadia, Maddock, Solange, Prolon, Belnar, and (of course) Woad.

*AND the winter write-up. Thank you, Dan, Tim, and the gang. That was amazing.

What an event...

---Thank you NPCs! You guys were all awesome. Extra props to those lizard/goblins in the back path. Fighting in the dark is no joke, especially on that epic trek that is the back path.

---As always, running with the Balls.

---Pinky, my smoking buddy >.< I can't believe I derped that hard after the husk chased me away. You know I love you! "Hey Kantil, which way is the Earth Circle again?!"

---Mayhem, taking down traps like a champ. And then fighting under the wire.

---All things Misfits. All the things. Not just some. All of them.

---"STUPID HAMMER GUY HIT ME IN THE BUTT" - As Grub dives on top of me to see if she can save me, 'HEY! I KNOW YOU'RE POSSUMMING" and bam! She is off to the races.

---Though I lay dead and dying, just hearing Ziggy run from Henry.

---Zimps and Seru. Thanks for the additional headache! >.<

---The Improved Golem's Courting Rituals.

---and Kantil sees the inside of another circle! Note to Self: Buy Dodge.

---The reading off of the offenders' names before battle. The minute "Loken" was called out, I almost snapped. Then I realize they named all of the Flaming Balls and I'm the only one there.

---The mean yellow swirly one. The Pantherghast shunned me towards her and I got to understand why they call her Merciless. And kicking the tree the next morning. Note to Self: Trees can't buy dodge.

---Self Punishment from the Mean Yellow Swirly one. I was so deep in my own depression, I was ready to take that dance and all the siphoning that came with it.

---Singing to the sheep! Yay happy sheep!

I'll be back next time! Love all that you do, staff and NPCs!

As always getting to help run an event with such amazing people is always a great time.

Pantherghasting friday night I got to one on one a couple folks I havent had the opportunity to before. Good fights all around. Great fight against Warsar. I think it was a good 15 minute fight. Chasing Saru and the Gypsy's was also quite enjoyable.

My team new npc fighting together and really giving it to the pcs on the path infront of monster camp. Then doing it again in the fight against talon's reach.

Healer's guild talks as Vitalis Golig. If there's one thing I know how to do, its talk about earth magic. I look forward to seeing the future Healers guild mods.

By far my favorite was the Dungeon Mod where the PC's first met Lamar... the reactions on their faces at every add ball thing I did was just priceless. I honestly didn't know how it would go over and if people would just think it was weird. It has meant a lot to have so many people tell me they enjoyed my whacky antics. I still can't believe the Biata went into my head willingly... :funny: Other top moments as Lamar... Getting yelled at by Prolon and then discussions of "Pain", Blowing up Tra'qad, and my agreement with Saru... you better be on the X when I come back.

All the combat was great, and I am really enjoying seeing new players getting in and getting involved.

- Jeremy

Not really a favorites type, but I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who indulged me this weekend and let me be aggressively creepy at you. Prolon's Pain Emporium Extravaganza of Enlightenment will return.

Sean/Prolon

I had a great event. Thank you so much to the staff, NPCs and fellow players.

I love rolling with my team, we are starting to get in our groove, and are having a blast together.

Good times a support guy/guard for the Alchemists Guild. I'll poke around with these guys whenever possible.

Friday night Husk fight was great as usual.

I think we as a town figured out how to make Pantherghast fights not feel exclusionary, which these encounters sometimes degrade into. By Sunday, I think we really got the tactic down of supporting the poor souls (sometimes solo soul) with Healing and Protectives and thrown weapons from 10 feet away.

I know Prolon said he doesn't like favorites, but him dropping a Cure Serious on my fallen body, with the double Repel up was one of the most stylish and cool caster moments I have ever seen.

Finally, late Saturday night, coming out of the yurt to fight two husks in our underwear (always in game, even had packets in my hand when I wandered onto the field on Saturday to get a cell signal and call my kids).

Popping out of the shadows on the back path scaring you PC's! Best time ever

Followed up closely by attacking Talon's Reach as they prepared for bed as a Husk!
Great time!!!

Oh and chasing Kantil for his life as Pinky was left bleeding out haha!!

Wow, Crossroads is awesome!!! Def gonna bring my elf here some day. My favorites:

- All the great new people I met!
- Friday night husk fight! (How's that for a hipster band name)
- The gratuitous amount of archery NPC Camp let me shoot over the weekend. Any day I can get my hands on a bow and some packets is a good day.
- Ron Von Wheaty!! Haha glad you enjoyed your first event, Frank.
- Culture Day ideas from the PCs: "So we'll have one room for food and one room for sex, and then a fighting pit in between them."
- Late-night crunching as husks. After getting thwomped: "Oh, were you guys going to bed?" "Yes." "Sorry!" "No, that was awesome!"
- So I'm a Barbarian in the woods near Kantil, and I turn to go to a different part of town, but he's like, "Don't run! C'mon, chicken!" So, naturally, I run at him and my response is, "Prepare to Die: Eviscerate!"

As usual Crossroads was a lot of fun.

My favorite moment of the event was Friday night at opening ceremonies when I was practically tackled by two ladies in Work makeup. Thank you Jill and Elissa.

As always all things Misfits and the shenanigans that seem to ensue.

Tag teaming the Pantherghast with Kipcha. Every time it turned its back on one of us it got rouged in the back. Then some gypsy npc dropped Kipcha and Mayhem got to go nuts chasing her around the field swinging at her back screaming "your dog food " or "Your Coyote chow" more often then I actually called actual damage. Thanks to the NPC that I nommed to death.

Alchemy Guild plot.

Resurrecting and getting a great story about undead bunnies and chocolate chip cookies. Yummy.

Teaching cats paw/rats crew/slap jack to a few new suckers. I mean talented PCs!

Traps!! Thanks I love the tower mods.

The "Pinky restart switch! "

Last but so tastily not least. Gorging myself on 6 ice cream sandwiches.Maybe that's too many at once.

It's Thursday and things are still a blur.

Rolling with Bloodmoon. Never a dull moment with you guys. I really felt like I was playing a whole new game, being on a team that does its own thing like that. Scratch that, it felt like I wasn't playing a game at all - we just did what felt right, and plot was very good with rolling with those punches. Oh, and throwing back some counter-punches. Ouch.

Steamrolling the Besche pantherghast out of the tavern. So how come the Romani one took five times longer to drop? :)

The Plan. Shenanigans, and more shenanigans. Then holy heck a world of comeuppance at the end.

Making breakfasts. Special thanks to Frank and Mike for making Sunday morning a possibility.

Eating dinner. Tacos rule!

Speaking of which, possibly Woad's first zing. "You look like you're new at tacos."

Letting other people (really, anyone will do) do the thinking for me. "I can't count past Woad."

The sheer number of bad ideas I had that (thankfully) were never implemented - must mean I'm either getting into character well, or getting a lot dumber myself. I do maintain that we should have Proscribed the place against Barbarians and Gypsies. It would have totally kept them away ...

Until the end, Woad was still looking out for barbarian pantherghasts ... during the Besche and Romani battles.

Tower mod. Traps. Belly crawls. 100% Grade A for Awesome.

The whole weekend may have shattered poor Woad's simplistic view of life and the Wyldes. There were some very confusing and troubling time for him, especially killing other Besche. Then he lost a magic item over a prize fight (I guess that's the best term for it) with Henry's NPC, which made me remember/realize how things ought to be done between fellow Besche. Next time we face them, I'll have to remember that and try something out.

Just challenging myself to play.

But specifically, interactions with the various "aspects."

"focusing" with Prolon,

And especially two very brief conversations, one in which I said something unplanned, but which I do not regret. The other in which I relaxed about something that's troubled Teo for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back