June IBGA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaelin

Minnesota Staff
June IBGA submissions open today and submissions will be due by June 20th at 11:59 pm.

Please fill out the Google Form

Any IBGAs submitted after the time limit or not done through the google form will not be accepted.

Major Action​

This is the primary thing your character is doing during their down time. This could be exploring a new area, researching forbidden knowledge, or hunting down big bad monsters. Major Actions will generally help move along the plot of the game or lead to an individual mod based on the action taken.

Please list any relevant Craftsman/Profession skills that may aid in your action as well as any standings in various guilds that may aid you.

Minor Action​

Small actions for characters to partake in. These will not effect the over all plot of the game but gives additional flavor to your characters story like visiting you favorite bakery, managing your bar, or meeting up with buddies from the last war.

not sure if you got my IBGA for after the april event, should i just resend it for this coming one??

David Raatz
If you didn't get a reply from them for that IGBA, then yes (if you would like to do the same thing). And don't forget to use the form as that is how they're doing it now to make it easier on their end to collect them all, rather than having to watch for 70+ emails.

This may be why

Attachments

• IMG_4601.png
    IMG_4601.png
    158.6 KB · Views: 17
Click the image and you'll see the error message. I don't know what you're seeing but that is what I see when submitting.

just tried that and the address does not appear to be working.

David Raatz
Hey David, were you able to figure out your IBGA? You'll need to sign into a Google account to submit it. (this is the image Claire posted). Let me know if you continue to have issues with the form.

Dave,
If you don't already have a google account, then yes you will need to create a google account for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back