June Shout Out Thread

Valdyr

Figured I would get it started. I had a lot of cool experiences this game. I was only there through 10 pm Saturday so I'm sure I missed some cool stuff.

-Thanks to all the NPCs. It seemed like there were so many more of you than there actually were. It seems like the mods and NPCs are being managed very efficiently to keep the action moving.
-I especially enjoyed the Dwarves on my last mod (Brian S and one other I couldn't recognize). Dwarves are very near and dear to my heart even though I can't really play one as a lanky 6'2", and I appreciated that both of them did such a great job. I wouldn't be sad if they happen to show up again in the future :)
-Some of my coolest interactions with other PCs were out of character. There is a lot of depth to people in this group both in and out of character, and I spent a lot of time getting to know characters and their players.
-The way the paper mods were laid out rewarded my character's tendency to track and explore, and I got to participate in some really cool things. I also began to be called upon by leadership to go track things while other things were going on. That was pretty cool and I'm glad I was successful.
-I like how our group combat is evolving based on the enemies we fight. Good job by our in game leadership there.
-I can't really say I ENJOYED sleeping outside on the porch thanks to the ward being put up on the cabin, but the opportunity to force myself to stay in character hardcore and feel like he would actually feel as an adventurer was pretty cool. I found out my homemade armor actually wasn't too bad to sleep in.
-I vote for Mike P to retire from being an NPC. Just kidding... But seriously :p
That orc was the only one to knock me out all weekend. It was fun chasing him down and flying out of the air to stop him, and I was quite surprised when he started swinging.

Great job everybody, and thanks to Jesse and Jack and everyone who coordinated.

This was a great time all around... Despite many regulars missing in NPC camp, I am extremely proud of this event!! The npcs rocked and took it to the next level! We ran more modules this event than we ever have! 7 trail mods, 5 plot "shell" mods and the intro one at the lake on Friday, the infiltration/info mod, and a handful of random ones to add! I'd like to thank Jen Beach for running plots and mods, Seth for helping do desk, Jay for taking some time to learn desk and lead encounters, Jack for Tavern, Quin and Rich for guilds, The PCs for mages guild, Steve for the idea for Saturday night, the Pcs for awesome interactions, and I am probably forgetting a gagillion other things!!!! See some of you in a few days!!

Back