June Weekend

Just wanted to say it was FANTASTIC to see EVERYONE! I had a great time. Special thanks to all the out of towners that made it up...It was a blast seeing you that i knew and meeting new faces! Thank you to our RUNNERS and the NPCs who did a wonderful job this event! Special thanks to Meeker and those that where out waiting in the POURing rain at like 1am on the trial to ambush those coming back from the tavern that was sweet glad to see we still have some die hards!!! Anyways i'll be seeing you all next market day. Thanks again Daver and i need to get those packets from you lol....

Thanks to All,
Jason/Louie/Bane

Yes thank you all for an Amazing Weekend.

It was kinda cool that it started to rain as we fought the dragon of lightning and chaos, but in this particular instance I could have done with out the phys rep.

Thank you to tent city and you guys are HARDCORE. I can not believe that you slept in the tents through two nights of pouring rain.

Thank you to Gwen and Garoth for an AWESOME tavern. I do not know of any other place where you can pay $30 for all the food you will need in the weekend and a great time with friends. I am continually astounded at how you are able to keep the price of the tavern as all in game money. As always if you ever need anything from Dave or Bob you only have to say it and I will do my best. Sorry about not making the sauer kraut, hope the ham partially made up for it.

Thank you to Matt and Bev. I know this was not a convenient weekend for you and you had a lot going on in your personal lives. I hope the game served to distract and lighten your hearts. If there is anything i can do to help you in your time of grieving, please let me know. You both put on an amazing game.

NPCs, you all rock and I do not think I told you enough at the game. I saw a LOT of old faces and many new ones as well. With out you all it could not happen. Thank you for continuing through all the ran and cold and thank you for staying up so late into the night.

Matthis, thank you for all the opportunities to engage in morally ambiguous acts of gambling. Also thank you for the many opportunities you provided for us to openly mock you and all the money you spread around to the various players. My best memory is of the 1300+ gold pot and Mathis's face and for once his silence. Priceless.

Rowden and Bohsma Great to see you both. I see some great things in our futures.

SoMI crew thank you for driving up and bringing your awesomeSAUCE

Always a pleasure to see Trog and really starting to dig Rye, he is just chill.

Tank and Stevie thanks for the laughs there were many of them.

Great reps on on the Dragon and Cerleaun's outfit was BadA$$.

Thank you to Mathis for the word "juice," Bob is enjoying it immensely.

Finally thank you to all the PCs who really stayed in game - I NEVER had a down time, we made our own drama and dragon poker was probably my favorite part of the whole thing. Lots of emotions!

Daver

I want to give out a BIG thanks to all who made this event what it was. Dave and Amy for the great tavern service, Awsome Taco's on Saturday and the Mexican Hash on sunday morning! Derek Kenny and Mike Meeker for taking the ball and running with it for Bev and I (really appreciate that guys). Bev, for doing all that she does, that guy you are married to is a LUCKY man!! ;) To all my Energized NPC's, who battled the PC's and the elements, Awesome Job!!

A special thanks to all who helped out with the Boy Scout's Medieval Days daycamp ceremonies. It was much appreciated and the kids had a blast!

Thank you to all the Players who were able to make it the drive out. I Loved the RP and the good times. Can't wait till I am able to make the trip back down again.

Matt

WOOT!!!

Sorry for the late response but I wanted to let you guys know that I had a blast!!! Dagron fights FTW!!!!

Big thanks to Matt & Bev for running such an awesome event!!! Thanks to the NPCs for owning our faces all weekend!!!

Cant wait till next year or if we can make it up there before next year!! WOOT!!!

GJ

Back