June's market day

BtB

Spellsword
Young Masters and Mistresses

Please let me know if you are coming and let me know what you might need. I will make a special offer, the things I make, alchemy, potions, scrolls and black smithed items I will offer at 125% what they cost me to make. This is 25% less than what I normally charge and 75% less than what most other merchants charge. Please give me your orders as soon as possible so that I may fill them. It is first come first served. May I suggest purify and cure mortal wound potions. Just to give you an idea normally it costs me 4 silver to make one purify potion. Most merchants sell them for 8 silver each, I normally sell them for 6 silver. For this market day because of our need and desire to have all outfitted as best we can I am offering them at 5 silver each, same goes for cure mortal wounds.

Many blessings,
BtB

Bob,
I believe a good idea would be to tell the adventurers whom are already fixated to assist in destroying terror what his weaknesses are, or what they may need in this fight. I have fought many a dragon in my time and lived to see the tale due to resourcefulness and tactics. Does he have weaknesses? What type of minions does he command? Does he perhaps have any soft spots within his past he doesnt like having brought up or anything you could try to obtain that will give you leverage over him emotionally?(prior to contrary belief most dragons do). These are all good things to know before even debating doing the tango with the likes of a scaled being. My brother and I will be bringing what we have that will help, as I am sure those who travel from our lands will do the same. The more information you can pass along, the better. Until then may the storm clear your path and find your bed lined with beauty's from every race.

Kristian Ranaufit
Ordo Tempestus
Seer

Mr. Renaufit,

I sent you some suggestions by private missive, I hope they help you.

Jehan

Bob,

Im not going to be there that particular market day, but, I would like to take advantage of your discounts, if this is ok I'll leave payment with Tad. I'll send you my order by way of pigeon as I'm not entirely sure of what I need.

On another note, if your looking to kill a man, it would be foolery to ask in the dream realm the best way to kill him. You never know whos listening...

I don't believe I have met you before traveler, nor heard your name. Seeing as you also do not bear a mark on your thoughts within the dream realm I cant discern who you actually are. In regards to you saying be careful what you say in the dream realm, I have found it is best to fear nothing. I am sure the adversary these people wish to besiege already knows of these ongoings and shall prepare for such an event. Whether its spoken on the dream realm or not, some things can see whatever it is they need to see, by any means necessary.

Kristian Ranaufit
Ordo Tempestus
Seer

Bob,

Noni and I will be up there in 2 weeks. Looking through what we have, I dont believe that we need anything.

You will be seeing your Ugly Stick soon.

Durk

Young Master Durk,

I look forward to it!! Let me know if you end up needing anything at all, for you I make good price!!

Many blessings,
BtB

Young Master Kristian Ranaufit
Ordo Tempestus
Seer

Your words are wise, unfortunately I do not know much about this foe. TadRon could probably give you some pointers. I am a simple healer and pacifist. I recognize the need to do what must be done, but do not actively participate in the planning or vanquishing. I simply heal those who fall and provide them with the means to keep themselves alive. I sent a request for aid for fear of losing all my friends. As a merchant I am not always well liked, so I hate to loss those that have become close to me.

I offer you my hospitality and assurance that should you fall, I will be there to heal you.

Many blessings,
BtB

Speaking of that Bob...how about making or bringing a good ton of Lightning scrolls. I will pay you for them. Thank you sir.

TadRon
Guildmaster of HoG

TadRon,

I did end up making what I could in Lightning Scrolls and I made sure they got to people who could use them. You do not owe me a thing for them. It was a pleasure and an honor to see both Ashnar and Kristian, their help was invaluable. I only hope I can repay their kindness in the future.

Many blessings,
BtB

Back