Just Lion about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorcanine

Aezir walked around town for awhile eventually finding Ogre's Head. Heading into the Tavern Aezir finds a empty table to sit at. He ordered a big piece of meat, and a tankard of Mead. While eating he looks around the room seeing all sorts of people. 'I wonder if there are any of the.... Breachers yeah I think its Breachers, here right now.' Aezir thought to himself while biting a nice chuck out of his Lunch.

(oog: Feel free to get to know my character)

Kaja wandered back into the tavern, thoughts clearly trailing elsewhere. She ordered more of the wine she had had earlier and some bread and cheese as she sat herself down at a table. Life was going in strange directions these days. The Tari Nor idly toyed with one of her earrings, making note of the others in the tavern. A lion sarr caught her eye. She hadn't met many sarr yet, seen a few in town, certainly, but hadn't really spoken to very many. Her lips pursed in a pretty, pensive pout as she considered introducing herself and before she made up her mind, she was out of her seat and relocating to closer conversing distances.

Kaja sat and flashed a wide smile at the sarr. "You don't mind if I sit, do you?" It was, in truth, already too late. She was, in fact, sitting. "I'm Kaja Rosewood. I figured maybe, since we're both eating alone, we'd like to eat together if only to give us the illusion of not eating alone." Her smile turned to a playful grin and she popped a small chunk of bread into her mouth.

A bit surprised someone sat down Aezir almost forgot to swallow his food before answering. *cough* "Sorry, Aezir Yukimura. Feel free to sit." Taking a quick drink he continued. "I have just been people watching since I arrived. It would be nice to talk to someone for a bit." Aezir smiled back.

Kaja looked about the room. "Anyone of particular interest?" Her brows rose inquiringly and she sipped her wine. "I do so love to watch people." She flashed another grin and leaned in conspiratorially, "This city is full of all sorts of folk and it's incredibly marvelous to watch the pantomime of individuals expressing themselves."

Aezir took another look around the room. 'I haven't really seen anyone of particular interest so far just a Bunny Kin almost taking a spill off her bench. Otherwise there are a few people with some promise of being interesting. But I have only been here and by the Earth Weavers Enclave so far." Taking the last drink of his Mead he asked for another drink when a server came past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back