Jevedor

Fighter
New Hampshire Staff
Crossroads Staff
An interesting theory has arisen....

does Heresy & Vry = Batman & Robin....

you do the math. DISCUSS

Hah!

I'm thinking about Kynen & Avalon possibly falling into those categories... ;)

Dreamingfurther said:

i dont see either one of them as batman or batgirl ... how can a snake be a bat...? your imagination is clearly over the top :D

Dreamingfurther said:

its spelled kainen.
and picturing a snake as a bat is a bit of a stretch.

Kainen and Avalon are Colossus and Kitty Pride. Colossus is a tank who smashes evil for his little friends. Kitty runs a lot, often through one end of a battle and out the other side.

Vry and Heresy are William Wallace and uncle Arguile.

Deadlands said:
Kainen and Avalon are Colossus and Kitty Pride. Colossus is a tank who smashes evil for his little friends. Kitty runs a lot, often through one end of a battle and out the other side.
YES. That is perfect!

And I approve of me being William Wallace.

William Wallace is seven feet tall and kills men by the hundred! And if Vry was william wallace, he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes, and bolts of lightning from his arse.

Except I'm not a Celestial caster. Well, damn. I'm not William Wallace after all.

Because Kelsey is Tank Girl, minus the obvious.

I nominate Mr. Metzler's Ghost clown as the joker...

Deadlands said:

that is just the best. rofl
and i would mostly agree with this statment.

Now I'm also thinking of kainen as possibly Optimus Prime...

Vry is Sam, and well I think we all know who Avalon is... :D

Personally, I see Kainen as Hulk, since he casts aside he weak normal body and transforms into an inexorable, nigh unbeatable engine of destruction, only less powered by a nerd's anger management issues and more by inappropriate jokes.

And Galloway/Skylar is pretty clearly Two-Face.

Back