Just thinking...

Tired of all this crawling around Realizing the joke was on us Reaching out to the obvious Starting with an answer not a question
Our most acceptable businesses All aligned in just one direction Organized on the same lines With one face - one side
We got all lined up! Back at the all night party We're getting clearer all the time Refined to one shape - frozen like crystal
It has the symmetry of perfect design One line leads to another They cross at the corners run straight at the sides
It reads the same way in any direction Two red circles and a thick black spine We got all lined up!
Let it fall into place we could tie it to a tree We could point it at you we could make it a habit
We could leave it outside or we could give it our food Understand it or we could ignore it
Holding all our past in the one hand We showed those people in a way they understand
Shiny little eyes and a big red smile The ones we point at work for us
One sharp point between distinction Going this way for X amount of time
Frame - line - and convergence From the first to the final
This intention is mine We got all lined up!

Silas, Prince of the Grey Lost Bastion

keely and Constance
I think that another good guide line may be this:
I should not put any being through an experience that I am unwilling to go through.

whatdoyouthinkwhatdoyouthinkwhatdoyouthinkwhatdoyouthink?

Silas Prince Of Gray Lost Bastion

Silas,

ANY being? Does that apply to necromancers, too?

Master Ondreij Asclepius of Tonossos
Eleytherian Forest
Continent of Caldaria

I know that you lot hate Necromancy, but you have yet to show me why I should. So yes
necromancers too!
And I'm glad that you brought this up. I would like to host a debate, between some of yours
and and an equal number of representatives from the Legacy. It will be held in neutral territory
which I will create just for this occasion, I may even provide refreshments, Oh fun!
I will ponder this and come up with some rules and such.

Silas Prince of the Lost Gray Bastion
PS: Bojrn you are not invited,there is still some weirdness between us to be worked out first,
we will chat some time.

I don't recognize your script, so you might be from out of town, so benefit of the doubt. In this public place, I will say only this: in the Deadlands, there are certain types of insanity that infect reality around them. Like ritual magic, they have powerful effects that may rapidly become horri9bly dangerous if not kept firmly in line by a forceful guiding influence, like blinders on a horse. In Silas, you have two such horses, neither blinkered, fettered to a cart of armed explosive traps and aggressive rust beasts. I am absolutely the first to agree that necromancy is a stain on this world and all others, and would even be willing to use vicious force against innocents if it meant destroying a powerful necromancer. That said, there is no point to such force if there is nothing left to have saved in the aftermath.

Please don't spook the horses. -T

Silas,
How will the debaters be chosen? Will we get to choose ours, or will you choose them? Also, will people who aren't debating get to watch it?
~Caillen Taggert, Sailor in Her Majesty's Navy
p.s. - Do you want people to bring refreshments too? If so, what should we bring?

Ondreij... I like the name, but I am weary of explaining myself and my motives. Ask this Question of my friend
if you must.

Let it fall into place we could tie it to a tree We could point it at you we could make it a habit
We could leave it outside or we could give it our food Understand it or we could ignore it
Holding all our past in the one hand We will show those people in a way they understand

Mr Thal- "In Silas, you have two such horses, neither blinkered, fettered to a cart of armed explosive traps and aggressive rust beasts"
an apt description, but I hope to soon be better than this. For such an ancient creature you are very passionate, This I greatly appreciate. You are invited.

Mr Taggert -"How will the debaters be chosen? Will we get to choose ours, or will you choose them? Also, will people who aren't debating get to watch it?"
The Legacy will chose their own, yes people can watch if they are quiet. I will decide on who goes from your side latter, or maybe i will have you decide the matter
for me...

Silas Prince of Lost Gray Bastion

johnathan

How shall I change my form today?
Form mortal man to beastly bruit
I have some choices to the way,
of forest stalk in harry suit.
perhaps a round moon in a sky
shall grow my fang upon it's term,
or then the glimmer in the eye
of blessed grand daughter of the Wyrm.

Your turn.
Silas Prince of Bastian Lost and Grey

Bandaged and bruised
A land is used
Under coerced revere
Of superior peer.
No substance obtained
In this knowledge sustained
Through the rhythm or grief
That came like the rain.
To preach, to question, to quest or guess
For absurd pleasure the powers do jest.
What purpose in such for the witnessing guests
Do we owe honor to seek this prerogative lest?
Lest the victims fall short on the sword?
Many a thing proclaimed for its own accord.
And for records we keep, they may repeat,
Such is the way of the triumphant feat.
Feet that do carry history,
Or hands that might throw mockery
Words fall silent like snow in June.
I fear that the weary
Need sleep from the query
Do we debate,
Or just instigate,
Between morning and noon?

~Avian

silas,

while i am unsure of your exact intentions,
i can only, hope- i think is the word i am looking for, that your serious about this "debate"
or are you intending this "debate" be one of the sword and magic?
just a question.

-avalon

There will be no violence, physical or magical from either debater or spectator. I will start excepting suggestions for debaters from the subjects of
Queen Beah now, so start in. I still await the interest of the Legacy, I hope to hear soon. Ooh here is an incentive, there will be prizes such as only I can award.
Tell Neither that I miss my sister.
Ps: Do not think oh "bitter of feet", that I for one moment have forgotten your passion the hate in your eyes draws joy to mine, you are invited.
From Lost Grey Bastion and the Prince Silas thereof

i dont think anyone will be accepting of your "prizes."
silas
and if legacy did show, that would be a great surprise.

-avalon

If nobody would seriously object to it, I'd like to volunteer myself for the debate.
~Caillen

no offense caillen, but there are others who have more experience at this.
that is if its to happen at all, and happen as silas says it will happen, more of a verbal debate and there is to be no violence.

-avalon

i don't think anyone will be accepting of your "prizes."

Oh Toe Chomper how wrong you are. I just know that Legacy will love what I have picked out for them, if they win!
It goes with simply everything. And if there is anything that I have learned about twice born, its that they want stuff,
and power. I can offer both and I'm not even evil (whatever that means).I think the Legacy will come prize or not. They are
not so different from you, except that they work together. For example they have rebuilt the Void shard's into a useful weapon
for the furtherance and protection of their culture. You on the other hand, do nothing to reconstruct Puriel because you know
that it will go to Squire Vry, or some other Nobel, and no one adventurer, or adventuring group will get it! And then you tell me that you are good and they
are evil. So is Greed good? You can see why I'm confused.

allthiscrawlingaroundRealizingthejokewasonusReachingouttotheobviousStartingwithananswernotaquestion
Ps Great poem jevedor, did you write it

Grey Lost Bastion and it's Prince Silas

Yes Silas, I did write the poem,

I do hope you understood its point and purpose. I expect you did. Would it be to much to ask you heed my concern.

~ Avian

Avalon, I know that the debate isn't going to involve any kind of fighting. Why would I have volunteered if I thought it would? I know I act immature, but that doesn't mean I'm stupid or bad at expressing myself. I've learned a lot since I first showed up in the Hollow, and while that doesn't mean I'm more qualified than someone who's had more experience with this sort of thing, it does mean that I can help. I pay attention to what goes on around me. I listen to what people have to say, and I think I can be useful in this debate. If it's completely out of the question, then I won't push things, but I really want to do this. I won't let anyone down if I get to take part in the debate.
~Caillen
P.S. Silas, when you say "Legacy," do you mean Bjorn and his personal allies (Acklead, Sashi, Ethelia, etc.) or are you referring to/including the other portion of its council (Seroxas, Necalli and the rest)?

Caillen,
For some one who pays attention, you seem to have missed the severing of legacy. I think you will find several of those people you just mentioned not so thrilled to hear the name legacy.

~ Avian

Back