Just wanted to say Hey

Just wanted to say hey to everyone. I miss you all greatly. I'm extremely home sick...lol....I moved down to TN pretty suddenly trying to save my marriage but that seems to have failed. She moved back to MI and now i'm kinda stuck here lol....oh well live and learn live and learn. Anyways just wanted to say hey to everyone...Me and Nick and doing at my dads...Got a job the first week i was here at least, not the greatest but its pretty fun. I'm working for BuyBacks which sells dvds/games/consoles/blue rays etc and buys them as well. I found a dagorhir group down here that i might check out this sunday....Theres no Alliance down here that i've found which sucks...theres Nero International but screw that ROFLMAO. Anyways hope everyone is doing well and the season finished up strong. I'll be checking the forums every so often when i can to chat etc....I don't have anyones number or yahoo messanger or anything. So feel free to drop me a line here...Hoping to get my truck fixed within the next month. Anyways sorry to disappear on you all like that...I'm alive!

Talk to you all later,
Jason/Bane

Hi~!

/face palm

Glad to hear things are going along better now though. Is your long term plan to stay in Tenn? (sounds like maybe you have family there as well)

Do you have a facebook?

-Cory

Hey Jason,

Sorry to hear about your family issues, I tip my hat to any man who would travel that far for the sake of it though. Its alot more than I can say for most men.

Not to long ago I saw your post saying you were going to be playing with us again and I was pretty pumped! You've always been one of my faves to LARP with, any man willing to wear a kilt is definitly ok in my book!

I think I speek for the chapter as a whole when I say, you've been dearly missed. I hope the future allows you to come back to Alliance TC, I know it would make everyone happy. Blessings to you, and your future friend!

Hi Louie!

It is good to hear from you. I was wondering what happened to you. It seemed like you were back and then gone again. Do you have a Facebook account yet? This seems to be the way most people stay in touch at the moment. Hope to see you make it back to TC, and look forward to talking to you soon.

I just have to chime in once again and say get a facebook! Other than that, great to hear your doing ok. Sorry to hear that love let you down. I know all to well how that goes. It has been a rough year for many. You always have friends here so if you decide you want to come back let us know. I am sure we can find a way. Until then take care and hope to hear from you again soon! You need to move back to MI though so you can play our chapter again next year. It is on the rise again!

Chris/TadRon

MY facebook email is lewis162@mbx.nmc.edu TN is ok but i miss my friends and michigan. Hopefully i can figure out a way to get back up to Michigan. Once i get my truck caught up and running I may head back home then. Until then i'm stuck...God I can't wait to get back to my old self and to the things I love to do and miss so much. Can't wait to play Alliance again!!!! As soon as i get back home you can bet your sweet asses i won't be missing any games and everyone will see me alot more often. Sorry i was a shitty friend and just bailed on everyone....thats not me and you all know that. Heh...anyways talk to you all soon and I look forward to seeing you all on facebook. I'm leaching internet from someone around my area so it goes in an out some days. I will try and check forums and Facebook often tho.

jason/louie/bane

I'm in Madison TN about 10 minutes from Nashville.

Back