Kaz'iks presence has vanished from the Dreamscape thanks to Korrok

Pokethulu

Fighter
Public Relations Committee
Adventurers of Wayside,

Thanks to the efforts of Korrok we have been granted temporary reprieve from Kaz'ik's presence in the dreaming; to plan. We cannot waste this opportunity while Kaz'ik spreads his Bliss. Now is the time to unite and plan how we will defend Terna against his great feast. Thanks to the sacrifice of Artea we have the needed tools, we have the will, now we need the strategy.

Lady FallingStar

Lady Fallingstar,

Are you taking point on this task? If so - can you lay out for us (and I know it will be something some of us have heard before), exactly what we need to accomplish, and how we need to accomplish it, so then you can start putting people into roles to get things done? If not - who is taking point? We need to have one voice guiding this - it's too important to be done by committee.

Eric Marsters

This sounds like a good task for Lu, it's exactly the type of thing she does for the Keep, and with her recent squiring it seems she's in the right position. I'm sure Ser Siril has a wealth of information, but I also dare say that once Kaz'ik takes the field, he will be a bit to...preoccupied to keep everyone on track. I'll ask her to dream here, I think having a few task groups set up before we cross over (basic tasks, not complicated) Nothing with Kaz'ik has been simple yet so I expect we need to plan for some flexibility as well as dedicated forces to push the line etc.

-Lord Barrister Enan Bluewater

Last edited:
Thank you for your invite into this matter Lord Bluewater. I do indeed have experience, and am fully willing to offer up my expertise on battlefield strategy. This is not something we want to go into unprepared.
I do not doubt the validity of Lady Fallingstar that Kaz'ik is indeed blocked from hearing is dream. Still I would much prefer to take the side of caution and sit down and discuss the next plan of action. I wish to discuss privately a couple of questions I may have in order to formulate the best strategy.

- Lieutenant Lu, Squire to Ser Siril

Squire Lu,

Feel free to call upon me at my home of Argo's Rest where I can advise you how the dreaming is obfuscated and let you know the resources available.

To All Others,

I want our plan to be open to all adventurers so that there is no confusion as to how we will defeate the Devourer of Dreams. If you have questions ask. Start a sperate dream thread so that we all know what is happening. Unity is required at this time.

Thank you,
Lady FallingStar

It is hard to imagine that only one short month remains of the ten centuries of peace that Basil and our friends bought for this world... Lady Liddia is right, it is time that cannot be wasted.

I must ask, wherever did you find a Dream Haven scroll? I did not think I would see another portal like that again after all this time.

Aquari Willowroot Giles

Ok, so here is where I see we stand.

Aquari, the scroll and catalyst was a gift from the Stone Elf of the Northlands.

As for taking point. I will be working heavily with the squires to come up with a plan of attack. Once we are on the field they are my eyes, my ears, and my voice.

So, from all the information I've gathered here is the plan to lock Kaz'ik away. We first need to find him. Which is the most difficult part of this whole plan. Because to do so we must follow the trial of Bliss in the Dream Haven. I don't know how that is done, yet. But I've been told it is like a funnel all leading into the mouth of Kaz'ik. So to speak.

Once we find Kaz'ik, we are to weaken him. Get through all his defenses and land a prison on him. A simple prison spell.
Once that is accomplished, Lord Bluewater will cast a extend battle magic ritual upon Kaz'ik allowing the prison spell to hold longer.
Once that is accomplished, the 12 willing people to hold a platinum and be the catalyst for the Eternal Prison ritual will enter the circle with Asura. Asura will cast the Eternal Prison ritual scroll and that should be it.

As for Kaz'ik. I don't know what to expect his abilities to be. I'm assuming mostly Command and Greater Commands.

I have encounters three types of elementals that appear to be his.
1) Sleep
2) Fear
3) Terror/Death

Elle has been working herself to the bone making awaken scrolls for the fight. Everyone that is able to use these will have a stack for the fight.
We need all of our casters to prep Awakens and if there are any potion makers or Scroll makers. We need awakens.

-Ser Foss Siril

Does everyone understand the plan?

Are there any questions?

Lady FallingStar

I know I brought this up before, but can Enan cast the Extend Battle Magic on the prison, 'cause prison's not Earth, and I would think his Earthy Extend Battle Magic won't work on the Celestial prison?

Also, I know the prison is kinda an important part, but doesn't Asura have to touch Kaz'ik to cast the Eternal Prison on him? Won't the prison get in the way? Was that how Libara backlashed it last time?

I just wanna make sure we think about everything before the time comes!

~ Silp

Silp is correct. I will find another caster to cast the extend.

Ser Siril

The Prison won't interfere with targeting Kaz'ik with the Eternal Prison--or at least it didn't cause the backlash last time. Near the end Basil was distracted... It was his wife who had cast the ritual to create the scroll just a day or so before, and Kaz'ik chose that moment to remind him. It was... a stressful time for all of us.

Aquari Willowroot Giles

A solid plan indeed. Believe me when I say, a lot of us Dream Imps are rooting for you guys. Between your lot and the other group of adventurers who created a 2nd haven door, this should be quite a good shot to take down Big K, or Moose Hands, or whatever people are still calling him. I'm sure a lucrative agreement could be made between yourselves and I. As I have nothing to lose either outcome, but plenty to gain should things go well. Perhaps I'll find where your'll be setting up shop and offer some...insight!

I won't lie, I'll be entirely honest. I may have been the one to kill Picon and Sagitar but I did not expect to be devoured and absorbed within the Dreamscape for it. Shows how ungrateful he cares for his Harbingers. Also, Korrok blocked all allies of The Devourer and himself from hearing anything, so if I'm able to chime in, I'm completely legit. Heck, just ask my right hand man, King Gandian Ravenscroft.

- Minze

Possible silly question but do we need two extent battle magic scrolls. One for the prison and one for the circle itself or is someone setting up a limited circle of power?
Aramis

How long does the Eternal Prison take to cast? 'Cause normal Circles last for an hour, right? If it's shorter than an hour, we won't need a Limited Circle! If it's longer, then yeah, we should probably make sure Asura's got a Limited Circle to use!

~ Silp

The Eternal Prison is a half hour casting. If Asura is unable to cast the extend, I could do it. Since he will be there and prepped to cast, it makes more sense for him to do it.

~Ahlana

Back