Kid's Campaign Update

I will be e-mailing the details for the kid's event this week, probably before Wednesday. Those who have expressed an interest will be getting an information packet that outlines the event's storyline and the simplified game rules for the kids. If you are interested and do not hear from me by the end of this week, please contact me vis PM or e-mail (IvnDrake@aol.com).

I am still looking for people who want to NPC (you will receive Gobbies!). The game will almost entirely take place during daylight hours, so it won't be nearly as stressful as a "real" event. In fact, I suspect that once the kids go to bed, we'll all hang out by the firepit I'm planning to build before the event and relax while watching the stars.

There will be a button on the HQ website for pre-registering for the event shortly. The cost is $20 a person (child or adult), so for a family of 4, it will only cost $80 for a great camping trip with entertainment for the kids! Full-time NPCs don't have to pay anything, so come hang out with us and meet the next generation of LARPers!

Pre-registering is important so I can plan accordingly, so please do so if you are attending the event. If you can't pre-register but are coming, please send me an e-mail.

Thanks and I'll see you in three weeks!

--- Eric Stehle

This is an awesome idea. I can't wait to help out! Eric hook me up with the necessary details! :D

Maria and I will be there to NPC. There will also be some Logistics organization and tag cutting happening for any who wish to earn some extra gobbies.

---ME

I have sent out the information to everyone who has requested it. If I missed you, please let me know and I'll get the info to you.

If you have any questions, please send me an e-mail at:

IvnDrake@aol.com

Thanks!

--- Eric Stehle

Ahem, where's my update on this? Send it man! You know you want your kid to roll Chazz!

--Chazz

Chazz said:
Ahem, where's my update on this? Send it man! You know you want your kid to roll Chazz!

--Chazz

Wave battle #1 synopsis: The kids roll Chazz. 'Nuff said.

This is Ed Daughenbaugh.

My son Paul (age 10) and his friend Dylan (age 13) want to come to the Nero kids weekend.

They cannot wait. I would be coming with them and would be glad to be a NPC.

They have some weapons. I will work on the costumes for them.

My E-mail is: eepd3@aol.com

Yay Ed! I can't wait to chase Paul around! I'm sure he and Dylan are gonna have a blast.

Back