Kid's Event is On!

As many of you know, I wasn't sure if we would be able to have a kid's event this year. Fortunately, Elissa Ward (who ran a great event last year) has agreed to run another event this year!

Faire Play has a number of groups renting the site this summer, so we didn't have very many dates to choose from. However, we did manage to snag the weekend of July 30 - August 1 for the kid's event.

This will be the *only* kid's event this year, so please plan to join us.

The cost will be the same as last year ($25 per person (children and adults) unless you full-time NPC (then it's free). You can pre-register as usual on the HQ Payment website (http://www.alliancelarp.com/pay.php)

We need the awesome NPCs we had last year! We need Hipper Hopper (that's you, James) as well as the wicked(?) Witch Hazel (hello, Amelia!). If you didn't join us last year, please consider bringing your younger siblings/cousins/whatever. And please consider NPCing for the kids. I guarantee that it will be a blast. The kids are so easy to impress and they just eat up all the awesome acting and role-playing (Note: my son Zachy ("Sneaky" to those who have been to the events) almost.... and I mean it was close.... peed his pants when Hipper Hopper and Witch Hazel were chasing each other around the tree. I had to take him aside and let him whizz in the middle of the RPing because he was laughing so hard he almost exploded his bladder.)

NPCing is rewarding with adults. But with the kids, it's a whole other level. So please, please, please consider coming out for the fun. I will even buy you pizza for dinner!

See you at the weekend (July 30 - August 1)!!!

--- Eric Stehle

I would like to pipe in and say that the kids events are so much fun. I highly recommend coming out and NPCing, or, better yet, bring a kid. Don't have one? That's okay! Go find one, offer it candy, and kidnap it for the weekend!
Seriously though, I don't know who had more fun at last year's event, my little sister and young cousins or me. Thank you, Eric and Elissa, for continuing this! We will definitely be back this year.

there is no better reward in the world than the laghter of innocents!!
last year I brought my sister and her son, this year I am bringing 2 more little boys and their mothers.
ad they to shall laugh!

I can't wait until my daughter is old enough for this - she had so much fun at the NH Winter Feast this year! I hope it keeps happening!

This year is going to be a blast!! I can't wait, and neither can my children. This year it is all 3 of them. My oldest is 10 and the youngest will just make the the 5 yrs cut off. Oh what fun this year of the Kiergani it will be!!!

Dont Forget the perk of chocolate Fondue free to all npcs...My kids are still talking about everything that happened even had a alliance bootcamp this spring break.. i cant wait <3 all you guys

Back