Kid's event question

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotta

Can I npc the kid's event and still pc the faire day? Or can my pc hang out with my kid's characters? I want to watch them play!

Scott

Can I"npc" some form of Teo for some part of the kid's event? My kids know all about him and want their characters to "meet" him. (plus it's a great chance to wear the duct tape armor the lovingly made me for my birthday:)

Well, at the event last year I "played" Ra'sha during the Kids event and then just keep playing him for the night...so I thinking you can do it this year... :funny:

Teo is more than welcome to hang out with the mini warriors during event.

Just remember, if anyone plans to participate in the adult stuff going on in the evening, you'll have to register and pay for the faire day.

This event is going to be silly amounts of fun for the kiddos. :thumbsup:

Awesome. I'm planning to bring Ryason up this year. ("Do it again!")

I'll want to hang around her for a little bit at least, to make sure she isn't overwhelmed by everything. Then maybe I'll be available for a big mean monster. :)

Hey guys, I am just looking for some of the basics regarding the Kid's Event. I read the stuff about rules and character build, just wondering what the scoop was for arrival time, end time and what we need to bring in the world of food and what the housing situation is.

I apologize if all this info is somewhere and I'm just not seeing it.

Golgoth said:
Hey guys, I am just looking for some of the basics regarding the Kid's Event. I read the stuff about rules and character build, just wondering what the scoop was for arrival time, end time and what we need to bring in the world of food and what the housing situation is.

I apologize if all this info is somewhere and I'm just not seeing it.

I can only go with what we did last year, which was only for 1 day. But they let peeps come up on friday nite sleep over and then did sign up and log on sat morning with everything in swing between 10-11....break for lunch which was pizza...then more game till nite fall..then campfire and smores for the little ones and game time for us big kids...then pack up in the morning....most of the kids that stayed over nite sleeped in the cabins in skytown....this year Im not sure on how or when we are doing food.....So I will let someone else answer that one..

Start-up is same deal as last time. We'll get the ball rolling (literally?...hmmm) around 10-11 on Saturday. Lunch won't be provided, but you're welcome to bring a bagged one for the kiddos (no peanuts!). Dinner will most likely be a pizza dinner. Once night hits, we'll hit the kiddos up with s'mores and story time stuff, while the adults get their modules on. Sleeping can be reserved in a lean-to or you can bring a tent. Sunday, we'll most likely serve breakfast, then run the kids ragged for a few more hours. The plan will probably be to end around 1ish.

Same rules as last year. If anything needs tweaking for story purposes, we'll let you know soon.

Akante AhKeelyou'M will be back and in full force.

I just need to convince my son he only has ONE FREAKING SLAY this year.

The jerk.

Stephen

Steve, You going to have him up for both days? Cause you know that the kids event is both Sat. during the day and Sun for a bit as well.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

-Matt

We're not sure about the overnight with him yet. But, we'll make that call as the event comes closer.

Stephen

Cool....

Well, He's got slays all day. He's just gotta recharge.

Shhhh, don't break my Pantherghoul plot: the one where it heals from and absorbs slays past the first one from any one target, and then wipes the town with 83 leftover slays...

It was determined that as an ogre, battle was meditation. All those slays were totally valid. <3

Have fun this year, guys!

Delaldur said:
Shhhh, don't break my Pantherghoul plot: the one where it heals from and absorbs slays past the first one from any one target, and then wipes the town with 83 leftover slays...

If it only heals from and absorbs slays past the first one.... the first one kills it.

Dom said:
Delaldur said:

If it only heals from and absorbs slays past the first one.... the first one kills it.

Shhhh, there is no room in his world for your "logic" and "reason."

:hahaha:

Not *everything* was killed by one slay. Just saying.

So, I guess Steve is correct (it's gotta happen occasionally). No room for faulty logic and improper reasoning. :)

Siren the Black Panther Sarr will be back again this year, and is looking forward to seeing all the other kidlets again! :)

I'll be there with my 8 year old who is very much looking forward to this. I had no idea about parents dressing up however until I checked the forum today. I wonder if I still have any green from that box I haven't opened in 10 years...hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back