Kid's Event Report

Ezri said:
Video from the Kids Event (gotta tell her to change it to Alliance :p )

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pdqs5lXhk5U&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyA3KkA0FWM[/youtube]

Yeah yeah, I know. I don't think she would know the difference. I will try to get some pictures up this evening.

Oh my god, that's so incredibly awesome. I'm so bummed I missed ooout!

I'm totally NPCing the next one.

Yay NPCs!

Oh and Dan, even if people have facebook they need to be your friend to see them - so expect a bunch of friend requests ;)

i wanna see what i missed :( .... is there anyway u can post those somewhere else for those who dont want to join facebook to see them?

ya that worked thanks and nice pics. those kids are so cute!

So now that we have run a Kid's campaign event have we learned any lessons or gained any wisdom as to what the appropriate minimum age is?

-Devon, father of a 9mo old and already planning.

Bobbys son Gryffin was 5 about 3 months from 6 but i think if you start teaching them early and practice with them 5 or 6 is great in my opinion

Danielle

Man, due to car problems and work...I could not make it to the Kids event with the wife and kids < boy 11 and girl 4>, my son has been asking to play with me for about 5 years now...I keep telling him that someday ... so I would love to see another Kids event this year ... or atleast a few next season...he would love it!!!!! So would my wife its been a few years since she last played..gee just a little over 4 years now....

If we cannot schedule another kid's event this year, we are going to try to schedule at least two for next year.

--- Eric Stehle / Ivan Drake

tieran said:
IvanDrake said:
An example: One youngster was stuck by a Pin spell, so when a goblin spell-caster started tossing Pins at others near him, he'd stick out his shield and "eat" the spells. ("I was already Pinned, so it wasn't going to do anything to me," he told me later).

I think that kid is my new hero.

And probably Dave Balsome's as well.

So I finally read this topic today, and I totally agree with you Justin. I was thinking, damn thats a smart kid...he needs a tabbard hhehehe.

This so awesome My sisters kid is dieing to play and is 8 and just called me up to ask the dates of when the next event is. We couldn't go to the last one because I was on vacation out of the country. The weekend of August 16, and 17 seems like it fits good into the sites calendar. Me and Aurora will be volunteering and so will my sister. Can't wait to go. Let me know when it is please.
Duffy

I love the GIANT shields in relation to the kids.

It made me giggle.

omg that is soo cute!! :D

Back