Kid's Event!

Okay, it's time to start the planning for the 2012 Kid's Event! Who's in?

Let's have a big turnout this year. if you want to participate and have a weekend that's bad for you, please post it here and we'll see if we can find a weekend that works for everyone. Of course, there are no guarantees, but we'll try to find a weekend that works.

Please post here is you are interested. Here's what we have so far:

Players:
Zach Stehle ("Sneaky")
Josh Stehle ("Thane")
Becca Stehle ("Tabitha")
Mason Rosenblatt
Sadie Rosenblatt
David Swartz
Kailee Barrett
Jeremiah Zick + year membership
Jennifer Sisk + event membership

NPCs:
Eric Stehle
Kyle Spriggle
William Barrett
Kathy Rosenblatt
Justin Coggin

Kyle (Grim) is writing the event and we're excited for a great time, so please consider being an NPC.

Thanks!

--- Eric Stehle

So, it looks like the dates for the Kid's Event are:

August 3, 4 & 5

Kyle is working on the plotlines for the event. Who's joining us for a great time? Post here to let us know!

--- Eric Stehle

I'm sure David will want to play again so I'll be there to help out.

Count us in! And, as Mason was pleased to tell Sadie on her birthday - "You're old enough to play NERO now!" there should be all of us there!

Can't wait!
Kathy

Don't forget about the Kid's Event!

The kids are so fun to NPC for because they just completely suspend disbelief and are so wide-eyed in wonder at the whole thing. Please consider NPCing this even and mold the minds of our future players!

--- Eric Stehle

If I can get off work, I will gladly NPC for the kid's event. I won't know until closer to that weekend if I'll have off though. :D

Going to try to make this again. I had so much fun the last time.

I'll bring the animal crackers.

We really want to come, barring sick child, we will be there!

Me and the wife will be bringing our little ones, hopefully for the week end but if not it would be just for saturday then

Just thought I'd share a little trivia with those running the Kid's Event.

I know you don't usually run any meaningful portion of the event Friday night, but that Friday (August 3rd) is Healer's Day. The holiday is dedicated to honoring healers for what they do. You might want to include that somehow in your weekend plans.

-MS

Heya,

Just sent payment for Mason and Sadie to play the Kid's event, but forgot to include special notes to specify. Sorry!

Anyhow - very excited for the event!

Kathy

Cuar Hyanda said:
so what are the pricing for the kid's event. they the same?

No, the Kid's Event is just $20 per person (child or adult) to PC and of course, NPCs get to play for free (and get Gobbies, free food and stuff!).

--- Eric Stehle / Ivan Drake

IvanDrake said:
Cuar Hyanda said:
so what are the pricing for the kid's event. they the same?

No, the Kid's Event is just $20 per person (child or adult) to PC and of course, NPCs get to play for free (and get Gobbies, free food and stuff!).

--- Eric Stehle / Ivan Drake

Thanks Eric!

Back