Kingdom of Allacar

jwconvery

Spellsword
As I understand it, they came into existence when Bleak adjusted the timeline.

They have a powerful crown given to them by King Lycergis as a show of good faith, and to help combat Bleak's bleakness.

We believe they want to attack a small group of elves near them, which will probably start a war.

A Knight of theirs, is distributing bread and meat to the people of Hanslayne.

Has anyone had dealing with them, or know more about their 'history' or populace?

-Gideon

Well, before Bleak adjusted the timeline Aldus Carlyle, the king of Allacar, was suspected a human supremacist, possibly a member of a group known as the Circle (who sought to overthrow the King at the time and were likely responsible for summoning an Oni before we were dealing with Stonerest), and clearly driven toward accumulating power.

The land that is now Allacar was known to be more peaceful and fertile than the land that is now Dragonreach. Back then the Eastlands served as the sword to protect the breadbasket that was Michaelslands.

-Mathis

This is what I learned from some Library research in 3 wells

"Alacar was founded by King Aldus Carlise, when he brought together a group of Old Dragonreach nobility, who had fled to the safest place on Kundirk after the fall of Augustus the Many.

The area was controlled by a draconian named Michael, who had worked as a sheriff of sorts for Augustus, until he discovered that Augustus was a Lich, at which point he left as he could not serve an undead. When the fleeing nobility arrived, Michael welcomed them to his lands with open arms, but things took a turn. Depending on the historian you read, either Michael began to enslave the people or the nobility began to get unruly and fight amongst each other; the former being the most popular narrative. Aldus Carlise then gathered a group of the most powerful nobles and, using the large army now at his disposal, killed the draconian. Aldus took the throne after this. This played out a mere 5-6 years ago."

I'm not very good at using books to research, if anyone is more skilled they could probably get more.

-Gideon

Back