Kingdom Significant Tasks

Hi All,

Here is the updated plan based off of feedback. If anyone has additional comments, let us keep working on this now so that we can be prepared for this upcoming gather.

Friday:
1. Meet with Finis Autem Magia.
2. There has been a rising number of people interested in keeping the Borderlands attached to Kundirk. In order to address this, there is a main obelisk that appears to be in charge of attaching/reattaching this fragment of mist. I have not visited this one in particular, but I should be able to manipulate this obelisk and connect them to the network to serve as Waymaker Stones, thus allowing greater travel to and from the Borderlands, as well as keeping it from detaching.
  • Based off of previous excursions to a separate obelisk, this will likely require a number of fighters as well as those who are good at research.
    • Previously we've seen Kobolds from the Dark Scary Tree Tribe who are very adapt at different fighting techniques (Shadow Step, Two Blades, etc.)
    • Chaos Elementals

3. Due to the extension negotiated with Finis, Naomi and I will need to complete some favors as a result. We may need additional resources to complete them after the meeting.
4. Time for groups to do as they wish (perhaps start Saturday morning/day activities early if time permits)

Saturday:
Morning & Day:
This will be more of an open slot, where we would like individual groups to take up specific tasks and be in charge of them.
  • Elementals:
    • The Pride - I know you were looking to speak with Monolith last gather. Do you think you could discuss with him, and perhaps Torrent as well during this time?
  • Alacar:
    • There are a number of people interested in the progress of this. So far, I have heard interest from myself, Avacyn, Joseph, and Ardos.
  • Silverstar's Legion:
    • Complete contracts requested from Silverstar's Legion.
  • Other Groups (Time Permitting - Order of the Black Thorn, Winter Fae Court):
    • These are available to be dealt with as well if we have extra resources.
Evening:
1. Assess what we've learned and have access to to determine what best to do with our time.
  • Current Candidates:
    • Destroy the Forge
    • Fight Mycanoids (Perhaps at the mines)
    • Follow up on earlier tasks if first attempts went poorly (Finis, Jared, etc.)
2. Time for groups to do as they wish (perhaps follow up on Morning/Day activities)

-Banradi

Who has the contracts for SilverStar's Legion?

-Gideon

It will be with one of the people who were there, Lukas, Mathis, Cyn, 13, and/or myself.
Ardos Irani

Do you know what these contracts entail, or have you yet to receive them?

-Banradi

Back