Knights of Badassdom - in various markets

markusdark

Knight
Hello everyone,

A movie that was shot nearly three years ago set in a LARP is now potentially coming out to a theater near you. Knights of Badassdom has seen many troubles and tribulations to finally get released. And it is possible to see it on the big screen. It was shot in Washington State and a few Alliance LARPers got in on it. A group I worked for called the LARP Alliance was there for advice and work to make it as close to real US LARPing as possible.

If you head to www.tugg.com and click on "Titles" you'll see the poster for the movie. By clicking on it, you'll be able to see if it's going to play in a theater near you. If so, feel free to click and order a ticket and once the reserve is met, it's up for showing. If the reserve isn't met then don't worry, no one is charged.

If it's not playing in an area near you, you can always set one up through Tugg.

I have one on there confirmed for the South Bay Area in California - Cupertino - on Jan 21st, 2014.

Direct link to the Knights of Badassdom site there is - http://www.tugg.com/titles/knights-of-badassdom

And you can look for trailers on youtube via the title of the movie.

Hope y'all get to see it!

I'll have to wait for the digital release in February. The closest they are coming to me is over three hours away.

You can set up your own Tugg event if you want. It's free and very little work other than posting a couple of notices in gaming and LARPing message boards.

Well I'll be damned...

Alrighty, I'm attempting to get my own showing going on in Beaverton, OR. Thanks for the heads-up!

Last edited:
Back