Knitted goods in custom colors for sale

Traceroo

Rogue
Hello, my friends, it is Lola!

I had a bunch of **** at my Make Me An Offer sale in New Acarthia. I got this connection with this real nice foul-mouthed old lady who knits. She will knit for you in different colors if you want her to - but you got to pay me first, okay? That's how it goes.

The real nice foul-mouthed old lady will make you the soft fingerless gloves with snowflake patterns on them in any 2 colors you want them to. They got to be real different colors, though, like a dark color and a light color or they look real dumb. But if you're a fancy person with a banner and stuff, the real nice foul-mouthed old lady will make them whatever 2 colors you want. Snowflakes or more different snowflakes. Let's not complicate that part, okay? Okay. They have no fingertips so you can still be making change, or fighting, or disassembling a trap or something in them. They are real useful and nice while adventuring.

Foul-mouthed old lady has a real good sense of humor, too! She knits these hats with two boy reindeer ******* each other - may be you saw that? I will have more of those hats later. But she will make them for you now, any 2 colors you want. They make real nice gifts for someone at Yuletide, too, so don't wait til the last minute to ask the nice old lady. The gloves are nice for this, all pretty and handmade, and nice for the person that you got to give something to out of of obligation, but **** if you know what it is they want! Pretty gloves. There you go! All done!

The price for either the soft fingerless gloves, or the ******* reindeer hat is 20 royal green bills + something for Lola in Acarthian. The royal green bills go to the nice foul-mouthed old lady, and Lola gets a little something for the trouble -- like a silver, or a potion, or something useful. I take almost anything. You make it worth my while. This is real cheap -- Lola gives you a good deal!

You want these things, you can Pay the 20 royal green bills to my Pal to make this nice and easy. You come talk to Lola on the side, all private like, and we make arrangements, okay? You send your letter to [trace.moriarty@gmail.com] or you find Lola in the great Book of Faces, and we talk it over? Nice foul-mouthed old lady knits these real fast, so you get them way sooner than you'd expect.

Peace be upon all friends to Lola,
~Lola.

Back