L4D - Survival Pack

Tetsu

Scout
Survival Pack goes live today for PC and 360 owners. It's free. It includes a Zombie Gauntlet and two more maps added in the Versus lineup.

Yay!

Justin C. (Gamertag = Jcoggs)

Sooooo...I tried this out, and it's really really really fun.

I believe I shall have to bump.

It is quite awesome.

Pro-Tip? Witches apparently got a boost to their spot checks, they seem to be a lot easier to spook now.

Coggs, we gots to kill us some zombies soon.

Like witches needed a boost.

Duke Frost said:

They totally did. It was trivial to crown them unless a smoker or boomer was handy to make you set them off.

Wraith said:
Duke Frost said:

They totally did. It was trivial to crown them unless a smoker or boomer was handy to make you set them off.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

I tired L4D our for 360 last night, too bad no one else was on.

Duke Frost said:
Wraith said:
Duke Frost said:

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Scott, he's referring to an Achievement you can earn by killing a Witch before she stands up and goes on a bat-sh@t crazy killing spree. I thought it was pretty difficult to do before the update.

paythin said:
I tired L4D our for 360 last night, too bad no one else was on.

Sadly I work nights so not many of the people on friends list are on when I get home. My schedule is 3pm-12am Mon-Fri. I am down for any late night sessions if anybody else is up late or on the weekend if I'm around.

Tetsu said:
Scott, he's referring to an Achievement you can earn by killing a Witch before she stands up and goes on a bat-sh@t crazy killing spree. I thought it was pretty difficult to do before the update.

It was just a matter of timing. You can't headshot her when she's crouching, so you had to run up, melee her to get her to stand up, then shotgun her in the face. Playing versus, I saw that happen all the time.

Back