Labor Day Fav's

It did seem like there were an awfull lot of cookies floating around this event. hehe.

Dave! I brought brownies to the July event!!!

Psht, I'll bring more sometime :p

Business is going to be hard if Phedra (sp?) keeps selling her... things. I don't know what to call them, but they're GOOD.

kasuni said:
Dave! I brought brownies to the July event!!!

Psht, I'll bring more sometime :p

Business is going to be hard if Phedra (sp?) keeps selling her... things. I don't know what to call them, but they're GOOD.

"Rescued" goods from her OOG place of employment?

"Rescued" goods from her OOG place of employment?

Better than my answer. I was going to say "graham crackery chocolaty carmely marshmellowy nutty sweet things."

I spent the whole weekend drooling over those things. :p

Ohh, and Sam (Dorune's player) did an awsome job for his first event I think this was? Hope you had fun!

Eric said:
I spent the whole weekend drooling over those things. :p

Ohh, and Sam (Dorune's player) did an awsome job for his first event I think this was? Hope you had fun!
Thanks =P
Yeah, I had fun, thanks for rifting me around to different realms on my first event =]

Great Event

:mrgreen:

First off I would just like to say a big hearty fat thank you to all the staff, and npc's who slog it out so that all of us have a place to indulge in our fantastical natures, and gaming desires. :twisted:

For those of you who were there it was some of the must superb roleplaying I have seen and interacted with. I truly felt like I was in the trade district with person after person that was not an adventurer going bout their business all day. The town crier was an excellent touch, and thanks again to all the plot, and npc's who shelved their desires for raw fighting long enough to create the illusion that had us all enraptured. The site is gorgeous with a few minor irks, but truly we have been spoiled by Miller. The weather was great, and there are many many very pretty places on that property that long to be used either for a fight, or just an intense scene or 12.

My favorite moments ...yes.
Town crier, offloading gems, after 4 years of looking for a buyer (see npc, with cash, and eval item sheet - out of date = no bueno) The rp was great, all of it, to late night chit chat, with phedra, screaming at teth, plotting and schemeing with.... comparing booze notes with alavutar, talking politics and conspiracy with Polare, wanting to eat Kasuni (kidding). And the unceasing interaction with the scores of Npc's the minotaurs, brewer, carmen, amber, al, all of you, the crier who's name I forgot, who kept trying to do his job despite the armored maniac trying to drown you out...battle of the criers sunday sunday sunday! Plot, for always being able to find you, and running some really intense stuff you made me think, and bleed from my eyes...awesome.

Once again thank you all both players, and staff for trying something new, keeping it fresh, and giving all of us a place to come and indulge our collective creativity, fantasy, and urge to smack something with a stick all in one place.

-Greg

Back