Land Shall Become Sea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
My friends,

I am certain that we all can agree that Gavaria is a land of suffering. Everywhere you turn, crisis, corruption, instability, greed, danger, and conflict lurk.

I do not wish for any of these things. I never have, I never will, and no one should. I wish for peace. I wish for the cool, quiet serenity of the ocean’s depths to wash over this land that sags from the burden of such worry, stress, and strife. I wish for the people to be free of the worries of the land, to let them step into the cleansing waters of the sea and have all their woes drift away with the changing of the tides.

Gavaria is a desert, bereft of the water it needs to grant its people the lives of peace they deserve.

The Ocean, however, can provide, and the mighty Ris’sunus, the ruler of the open seas, swims ready to illuminate the necessary path. It will take time, but the Light of the Depths soon shall shine all across Gavaria, shimmering in the flashes of lightning atop the seas that shall blanket the countryside. The crests of mountains shall become islands, peppering the vast ocean for the beautiful Alkonosts to roost, their feathers swirling the clouds into gales to swell the strength of Ris’sunus to overcome any obstacle.

Then, and only then, will the continent know peace at last, finally under the guidance and protection of a true guardian.

I know that there are those that would oppose this beautiful future, so accustomed to and entrenched in the corruption of the land that they can hardly fathom to think of a world free of such horrors. But to those that do understand, those that believe in the peace that a world beneath the waves can provide, I reach out my hand to you. I welcome you to join me, join the Aquavian Cabal, join with the Light of Ris’sunus, and join the inexorable tide. Every person counts, and with each passing day, our numbers grow, each individual drop creating ripples that shall culminate in great waves that can change the future.

For the rest of you, I am truly sorry that you feel that way.

Drink long, drink deep, and be well at last,
The Tidewalker

Herald of Ris’sunus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back