Larp Realm Weapon Rentals

strago

Hey all,

As some of you may have seen from some of the events this year, The Larp Realm is now offering weapon rentals. I have a range of Larp weapons, with weekend rental costs from $5 to $25 depending on the type of item. In addition, any time a weapon does get rented, you are given a partial credit toward a weapon purchase - pretty good deal, you could effectively rent-to-own a weapon from me!

Anyway, I will try to update this post with a price list by the end of the day, and I hope to catch you all tomorrow!

-James aka Strago

Oh - and let me also add that should anyone ever need prosthetic ears or horns, make-up, tusks, weapon maintenance spray, etc., even if I'm not attending an event, I do live close enough to site that I could likely still arrange to get you your items either Friday or Saturday if I have the available stock - so feel free, really anytime, to send me a PM on here, a message via Facebook, or an email to my owner@larprealm.com address and I would be glad to try and help you out - or of course if you order about 1 1/2 weeks prior to an event I should be able to get your items to arrive in time :)

Back