Last Cabin on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vaegar walks up to the steps of the cabin in which he resides in. Having finished his taskes for the day, he takes the steps quick in hopes his appointment comes. Pausing, he looks around for Kerza, no doubt on patrol.

Its a wierd feeling for the Dark Elf too no have his man close by, even if all who are to come can be trusted, it was still a feeling...of.. emptyness.

Shacking it off he enters the Cabin and places him self on the floor, eyes to the door.

Slowly approaching the holding of the Iron Brotherhood, Isawda cannot help that his eyes sweep back and forth seeking any sign of danger.

Vaegar's message had given some hope that he had regained his senses with regard to the Duke. But that same Duke was not above using anyone to get what he wanted. While Isawda not longer had what the Duke had stolen, he might find further amusement in additional torments.

While Isawda called neither his sword or his magic to hand, neither was far from his fingertips...

The Cabin entrance is just like all the rest that the defenders of Parsons Breach reside in, with the exception of the covered platform out front. The banner of the Brotherhood is placed prominently in front of the window and is lit from behind by the interior of the cabin. The door ahead of you is not open, but small sounds suggest that some one is inside.

Stepping up into the cover of the entrance to the cabin, Isawda hesitates for a moment.
Sniffing cautiously he feels for the burning smell of arcane magic on the door.
Detecting nothing obvious, he knocks quietly on the door frame.

"Tis Isawda. I seek Vaegar of the Brotherhood."

A hand silently grasps Isawda's shoulder, and he hear's a voice from behind, "Sherrif! Good to see you my friend, welcome, we've been hoping to have a chat with you." Isawda turns, noticing Garridan, with a somber demeanor, but a disarming smile. "Please, step inside. We have grave matters to discuss."

"As you wish." Isawda smiles ruefully "Since it seems that you wish to speak with me, I hope that the cabin wards are not currently active. Otherwise, it may be a rather one sided conversation with me unconsious on the floor!"

With that, Isawda moves to step into the cabin, looking to see who else is part of this mysterious meeting.

Sitting cross legged on the floor, Vaegar smiles as you enter. Candles light he room from various places, and you can see that one or two of them change colour from time to time. First red, then yellow and then nice green. Vaegar hands are placed calmly in his lap, projecting an air of calm and frendliness.

"I am glad you came, Master Isawda. Garridan is right, we have grave things to discuss," he looks past you to see that Garridan has closed the door, "But not were prying eyes and ears could follow."

He motions for you to sit, the only chair in the room being offered to you.

Heistating only briefly, Isawda takes the offered chair with a nod of thanks.

"And these grave tidiings you speak of. Are they matters of condern for the Sherrif, the Earthcircle, the Biata, or the Breach in general?"

Myhkul said:
Heistating only briefly, Isawda takes the offered chair with a nod of thanks.

"And these grave tidiings you speak of. Are they matters of condern for the Sherrif, the Earthcircle, the Biata, or the Breach in general?"

Closing the door behind him, Garridan replies grimly, "They are matters of concern to us all, but of special import to the Biata and yourself."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back