Last gather............

Whisperings have come to my ears that a Squire and his friends wish to contact me. Regarding the incident where I was attacked while attempting to save townfolk and adventurers a like. I hear you question my knighthood.
I am here... I will listen to what you have to say.

And I invite you to come to Moria, and bespeak my Paladin.

Sir Symerille Strongbow Foxfire of Magesterium of Moria
Elemental Waren of Icenia
The Sky Talon

Sym,

I understand why you would be upset over this matter. I've talked to the person in question and from what I've heard from you I've decided that this is all a misunderstanding. He's a Guard of the Harvets, entrusted by a Lord of our lands, that would never intentionally hurt someone without being provoked, especially one such as yourself. As for questioning your Knighthood, I overheard nothing about this nor said anything like it. If someone's a Knight, even if they aren't a Knight in the lands they're currently in, I still respect and trust them and would never question someone's ability to lead. Words spread quickly and falsely, when stories are retold things are added and taken away, and I think this to be the case here. I apoligize greatly for this whole happening and hope we can reach a mutual agreement.

~ Squire Vry
Captain ~ United Blades, Seekers of the Cleansing Light

Sir Symerille Strongbow Foxfire,
it is not my intention to get into the middle of this,
if you are wanting to speak to squire Kainen, send him a private missive
or a message to this address, kainen@spodonline.com

-avalon willowcrest

Back