Late Bell Snacks

Ruski

Hello,

I would like to know what supplies I should pick up for the next gather to keep the adventuring community well fed into the night. Please let me know your preferences and what you would like to eat by responding to my dream to sending me a private missive. These do not apply to the large meals provided by Sir Amaranthus. The sooner you answer the more likely it is that the preference is recognized and provided Thank you.

-Kar

I don't know if this was you or not, but someone made grilled cheese when we were last in Fairdale. And that was the best. Can we do that again? I will bring makings for tomato soup if others would like.

Either way, thank you.
Dame Jovunn Rannveig

((OOG, let me know and I'll bring cans of tomato soup to heat up.))

Last edited:
That was indeed me, and I will be bringing both breads and cheese for late bell snacks. There is no thanks needed, we can indeed do that again. Thank you for your preference.

-Kar

Grok Likes cheese with toast that's nice and warm.
I also would like strawberries. they're tiny and i can make funny faces with them.

Requests may be made for the Gather that is approaching.

Kar,

I do not have a formal request currently. But would like to inform you I am being sent several bottles of Imladari wine for the tavern's stock, for consumption at the tournament.

Honorably,
Ohtar Altohtaro Armand
Special Forces Division
Imladar Northern Regional Command

Back