Latex Spell Book

Rico

Hey all,

I am looking for a latex spell book that is hollowed out to hold packets and spongy enough to bash people. Has anyone ever done this?

Rico.

I think your biggest issue is going to be meeting the requirements for a bashing weapon with a spell book. I picture both length and striking surface issues.

I've never seen one, but I am willing to bet that it wouldn't be tremendously difficult to make. What a cool idea!

Thought about this too. Conceivably, you could make it within the specs of a thrown weapon. No core, all foam and coating. And I think it might also be useable for waylay. But I think... not 100% sure...to make it a hand- combatable weapon, you'd have to have it on a stick with a core... Oddly I do imagine something like an ax. BOOK AX.

Your mileage may vary.

Thats True you could possibly make it a Waylay weapon implement, but I think your going to have trouble making it any kind of Melee weapon.

I was thinking what I would use it for. Mainly blocking. Perhaps the Buckler rules would apply. Although the option is nice I don't see my self hitting people. I'll have to look into it more.

this sounds like a project i'd like to try to make. unless you already made it and if so, i'd like to see pics. I'm pretty sure I'll be stopping by SF for the weekend in July 2016. PM me if you'd like to collaborate on it before that time.

Back