Latex Weapons in Deadlands?

By help I meant more like, hey this is how you can do this- Points at cool rep...

Celebolwa said:
By help I meant more like, hey this is how you can do this- Points at cool rep...

<3

Yes, indeed, when I can actually get there. I've been running around as a guy named William Atherkell since the October game. Didn't make it to the last event, though, due to car issues. Why, should I know who you are? 'Cause that would be an interesting twist.

Paul,

I have casted for them a few times the first year. My wife should be going sometime this season or so to play. I am friends with the owners, some of the players and most of the cast. I LARP with them at other games, Legends and Mythical Journies mostly.

Patrick

Totally off topic...

Mythical Journeys?

Did you go to their last event?

Paul Vorvick said:
And that's my cue. Hi, my name's Paul Vorvick. I'm one of the people who plays Deadlands as a PC. Anyway, I'm a foamsmith, and I'm looking to start doing commission work for people. Most of my current stuff has been posted to steamtech.deviantart.com I can either teach you the technique, or I can actually build something for you, your call. And no, it doesn't have to be steampunk.

Anyway, I look forward to meeting you at the next game, and I'll be happy to talk with you about any weapon construction I can help with.

Thanks,
Paul Vorvick

Hi Paul,

Have you built any Nero bows before? If so and you think you'd have the time to do so before the upcoming event, I'd be interested in hiring you to build one for me. If you're interested send an e-mail my way, garett.ordway@gmail.com.

~G.

Dangles said:
MKing said:
Dangles said:
This pic is from the Kingston Event in Nov 2008.

Can anyone make me a boffer like this? I like the curved design....very 300ish, Asiany and Middle Eastern...

http://picasaweb.google.com/kiko250108/ ... directlink

that is most likly a pvc weapon bent with a heat gun and foamed...

Matt K.

I know...it's frikkin dope, ain't it?!

Unfortunately, I don't really have a lot of free time, nor do I feel that I am quite skilled enough at the moment to craft one that will pass inspection.

Hence, my search for someone who can.

I totally just noticed that's my sword. Whoops.

Back