Latte input

chantellw

Artisan
Looking at possibly making and offering Lattes and some tasty pastries at event, what would be helpful is some idea as to folks favorite syrup flavors to bring.

Vanilla. Or Caramel.

Scotch... worth a shot... no pun intended.

I second the Vanilla. Also having a non-dairy option is nice, like soy. :)

Was already thinking of having non dairy option as I can have dairy issues myself.

Sheakhan said:
Scotch... worth a shot... no pun intended.

If you can get non-alcoholic scotch flavoring then yes, otherwise Alliance is an alcohol free game. Just as a heads up.

Also I second the caramel even though I'm unlikely to be able to get one. *chuckles*

Is Chai Latte (coffee free) an option?

I can likely do chai.

Then its decided. I'm new, but my post-game cool-down shall be scotch at the nearest local establishment. Company is welcome. First comer's get two fingers on me.

Sheakhan said:
Then its decided. I'm new, but my post-game cool-down shall be scotch at the nearest local establishment. Company is welcome. First comer's get two fingers on me.
I just want you to know that you likely made a friend for life.

Only one way to be certain... The final test, if you will.

On the rocks, or neat?

If Rick says on the rocks, I will drive to his house and burn it to the ground. I know about where you live, so collateral damage may be a thing.

Depends on the whiskey. Some brewers recommend to drink their hard alcohol on the rocks or with a splash of water. I will 80% of the time drink it neat, though.

If the distiller recommends ice or water, they have no business making booze.

Skoll Wolfrun said:
Alavatar said:
That's what whiskey stones are for!

I can attest, he owns those.
I am not a heathen.

Sheakhan said:
If the distiller recommends ice or water, they have no business making booze.
Bookers is good stuff and they recommend a splash of water. It's pretty much the only Jim Beam-made product I will drink.

Back