Law of the Camulan Isles

As we approach the Isles, it has occurred to me that I am not familiar with local law and custom. Is there anyone who is, or who could provide me with documentation of them? It would be most appreciated.

Regards,

Squire Prolon L'ar
Captain of the Valediction
Errant Court of Brittington
Shaman of the Skulltaker Tribe

Squire,

Most of the laws are the same as Icenia, but I think they have less laws. But if you act like you are in Icenia you will not break the law.

Oh! Don't enslave people! Don't memorize things that make people do what you tell them. I think that includes making them sleep, but I'm not sure. Any spell that starts with you commanding someone is probably best not to be used. Or brought ashore in a bottle or scroll. Also don't ask why it is more moral to kill someone with a spell than to make them sleep or go away. That way lies madness!

-Dorgun

Dorgun,

I believe you are either forgetting who I am, or are engaging in a jest I don't understand when speaking of the morality of robbing someone of their will. Thank you for the information however. I will make sure the entirety of my nonexistent stock of such things is kept far away.

Regards,
Squire Prolon L'ar

Squire,

You are learn-ed, if you are asking a question I assume others who are still learn need help too and there are many who could turn their dreams this way who would find my advice helpful. But really, Camulans have most of the same laws as Icenia does, but certain magic is illegal and you can buy more with a live chicken than you can a gold coin there.

Back