Laws of Calandonia (page 12 World of Calandonia guild)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klanger

As the first rays of light for the new day cascade over the now peacefull village, the umistakable sound of someone walking around is heard. Curses are overheard as a surly dwarf in the uniform of the home guard makes his way towards the taverns enterence. The figure passes a villager who calls out "good morning Klanganore". The dwarf hollars back "what's so good about it?"and continues to the door. A hammer appears in his hand and the loud retort is heard throughout town.
Klanganore is heard muttering curses as he completes the task. "What's this the local asks?" Klanganore's face turns red and for a second it looks like hes about to explode. Seconds pass as he visably calms down. " Why these are the written laws of the land citizen. Have a nice day." Klanganore states as he mutters under his breath and walks away.
After a few steps the local calls after the dwarf, "I thought you said we was to kill a thief after theys been caught stealin a third time?" The dwarf spins around and advances on the local with a look that causes the local to recoil in fear. Klanganore's face is almost feral in appearence. There is a pause as the dwarf looks at the male, the look on the dwarfs face returns to normal. "Sorry citizen I meant you no harm. It would seem I was ill informed of our laws. The guilty party will be placed in the stockade and not slain after all. But if ye catches one and he disappears I suggest you not let me know about it if ye know what I mean." The dwarf winks at the local who laughs and gives the dwarf an exagerated wink back. "I understand." The local chuckles to himself Klanganor the dwarf nods and walks back to his quarters.

Garridan and Esme casually stroll up to the just posted "laws" and chuckle to each other as they scan the rules.

"If I'm gonna heal ya when yer down, then yer gonna cough up some coin fer mah services," Esme says to Garridan. "But I won't leave ye defenseless" she says as they walk away.

Aengus walks by the note, arms crossed and index finger tapping his lips. As he slowly reads the post, a small chuckle comes up when he passes by a few "laws". He turns and walks off to the tavern in search of some one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back