Leaders of wayside

Cazik

To all who have clout within wayside *adventurers in particular* and by my saying this i actually mean all of you :p.

We have for a time, a chance of introspection. A look into the past, and a glimpse of the future. We have all lost a near and dear friend, I know the passing is still stark in our memory, so i will draw attention to a point he was trying to make.

As he was fighting the control Targus had over him, resisting it with every fiber of his being. He was trying to get not only me but everyone to work together. to end his suffering, and the reign of Terror, and deceit that Targus has been able to form.

In life togashin and i were nearly equals with shear skill of the blade, He and i both knew that. however that alone didn't save him, and it will do little to save us all from such subtle forms of corruption. We have to combine our Strength of Arm, and of heart to fight this common foe. Each and one of us plot ways of toppling this threat. But i assure you, nothing will succeed without the trust and aid of one and all.

My guild has no presence inside the lands of briarpass save for myself. But Others such as Dramithin, Liddia, Elysia, Millie, Merrial, And countless others all posses something i do not amongst the adventurers of wayside. A calm voice, a the trust of proven loyalty and understanding.

Plans must be made, and a line must be drawn, not dividing we adventurers who essentially long for the same thing, but instead dividing the forces that divide us. and crushing and evil that's been allowed to flourish due to our shortcomings.

We must strike and soon, with all of the passion of words and actions that our just and unified purpose will allow.

Toga, i hope this works.

Cazik

I Pledge all of my might of blades and magic to the destruction of targus. during the next market day, i hope we can come up with a plan of action as a town. and luck withstanding end that which has already taken so much from all of us.

Back