Leather Goods For Sale at November Event

Dar Beltaine

Artisan
Greetings All,

My name is Jaimi and I'm an ex-GM of Alliance and a long time larper....(going on 11 years now....geesh!)

Anyway, I will be attending your upcoming event in a week and I'm a budding leatherworker. You can reach my Etsy shop by going to Leatherstorm.com. Most of my work is custom made, although I will have my signature Potion Pouches, A Scrollodex or Two, (depending on interest), some regular Pouches, Adjustable Sword Frogs and some Stuff Keepers, (some chapters use these as grip only sword frogs but they're just as useful for snapping mugs, horns, circle reps, wands, etc, to your belt)

If you see something you'd like, please shoot me an email here orders@leatherstorm.com and I'll make sure to have it for you. A small deposit may be required depending on what you're looking for.

If you see something you'd like done in a different color, also let me know and I'll do my best to have it for you.

Pre-Orders are preferred, but as I mentioned, I will have a bushel of items ready to sell at the event.

All of my work is 100% hand made by me, and I take great care in the treatment of my leather. I pride myself on attention to detail and going the extra mile to bevel, smooth edges and polish so that all of my items are top quality.

I play a MWE named Nova, so feel free to find me in game if you'd like to talk.

Besides all that, I look forward to playing at your chapter for the first time. I've heard wonderful things!

Cheers!

~Jaimi Davis
PC: Nova Kinkaid
PC: Paladar (Permed)
NPC: Glorious Red. heh.
Former Alliance GM and Head of Logistics, NH Chapter

Check Out My Leather Goods for Sale or Commission.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/LeatherStorm

I know one little blue Mage that is going to be very happy!

Forgive me, I don't know the names on this forum so I don't know who you are!

:p

I play Taloryn the MWE earth caster that was working the kitchen. My husband (IG & OOG) plays Mortikai the Elven earth caster in the big grey robes, and our 10 year old son (IG & OOG) plays Talothian the little celestial Mage in blue. You guys went adventuring together at the Oregon Event.

Oh Yeah! Hey! :)

Great to hear from you guys again. (Now I get it). Can't wait to see you all! Unfortunately my Panda won't be with me, so I hope your little guy is happy enough with me. lol.

See you soon!

Cheers!

~Jaimi

Back