Leather Goods For Sale at October Event

Dar Beltaine

Artisan
Greetings All,

My name is Jaimi and I'm an ex-GM of Alliance and a long time larper....(going on 11 years now....geesh!)

Anyway, I will be attending your upcoming event in two weeks and I'm a budding leatherworker. I have been given permission to peddle my wares at your chapter before and possibly after the event. Here is a link to my Etsy Shop leatherstorm.com. Most of my work is custom made, although I will have my signature Potion Pouches, A Scrollodex or Two, (depending on interest), some regular Pouches, Adjustable Sword Frogs and some Stuff Keepers, (some chapters use these as grip only sword frogs but they're just as useful for snapping mugs, horns, circle reps, wands, etc, to your belt)

If you see something you'd like, please shoot me an email here orders@leatherstorm.com and I'll make sure to have it for you. A small deposit may be required depending on what you're looking for.

If you see something you'd like done in a different color, also let me know and I'll do my best to have it for you.

Pre-Orders are preferred, but as I mentioned, I will have a bushel of items ready to sell at the event.

All of my work is 100% hand made by me, and I take great care in the treatment of my leather. I pride myself on attention to detail and going the extra mile to bevel, smooth edges and polish so that all of my items are top quality.

You can find me easily enough on site as we'll be arriving in a 24 foot RV!

Besides all that, I look forward to playing at your chapter for the first time. I've heard wonderful things!

Cheers!

:thumbsup:

Can't wait to see you girl! It's going to be so much fun!

And thanks very much for the praise! :D

Dar Beltaine said:
You can find me easily enough on site as we'll be arriving in a 24 foot RV!
Howdy!
You might want to look into locations to park your RV. The parking lot is just barely big enough for the cars, and the spaces on site aren't long enough for an RV. Across the highway from the camp is most of the rest of the state park, which I'm sure has spaces for RVs, but I don't know if there might be additional costs associated with that or not. Historically, the ELCs have given us free parking passes for overflow vehicles, but if you'll be arriving after the main camp office closes you may want to see if the staffer (Cymryc? Joe?) doing check in can snag you a parking pass. It also might be handy to have someone shuttle you back from/to the RV on Friday/Sunday. It's not a terribly far walk, but it'll probably be cold/wet. If someone in you cabin can't do it, I probably can, depending on when I arrive on Friday.
~Matt

Hi There Matt,

Thanks very much for the heads up and info. I've actually already opened dialogue with your owner about this and my understanding is that solutions are being sought, but if we can't make it, we can't make it.

Thanks again and have a great night!

Cheers!

Oh my god.

You don't have stuff I don't want. Do you understand that?

So if we see something we want, what's the protocol? Just let you know?

(Omgpotionvialholders)

Greetings Evan and Barbara!

Thanks very much for your interest!

If you'd like to purchase something now, there are a couple options. I can create a custom listing on my Etsy store for you, without the shipping costs, (since I'll be hand delivering them to you), and I'll of course have your item ready when I arrive. This is probably the best solution if you're looking for something in a custom color or something I don't already have made. It gives me time to get it done in advance, if need be.

Or, you can paypal me a non-refundable deposit, (I've had some people in the past insist they were going to buy something I had to make in advance for them, and then not show up), and that will also secure the items availability for you. You can then pay the balance in cash on site when I arrive.

Shoot me an email here orders@leatherstorm.com and let me know what you'd both like and how you want to handle the payment, and we can work out the details!

And as a reminder, if you order in advance, I can do some custom work, so you can choose your color, some minor tooling and/or hardware options! Prices may vary on these options, except custom colors. That's free of charge!

Thanks for your interest in my work! I can't tell you how much I love making these items and seeing them be put to good use!

Cheers!

Draven said:
Oh my god.

You don't have stuff I don't want. Do you understand that?

Heh! That's the point!

Buy it Evan. Buy it all! lol. :thumbsup:

Jaimi is kind of amazing.

And by kind of, I mean extremely.

:wub2:

The quality of what she makes is also amazing, I've seen her scrollodexes in use and if I ever have a character that uses scrolls, they're on my list of things to buy.

awww.....shucks!

You're the best Lauren! Wish there was a window to crawl through for one of your....er.....hugs!

Oh man, I really want one of those potion holders...here's hoping for birthday money! Also as a Dryad player, thank you for the lack of metal!!

hbirdgirl said:
Oh man, I really want one of those potion holders...here's hoping for birthday money! Also as a Dryad player, thank you for the lack of metal!!

My Pleasure! :)

~Jaimi

Hey, I sent in an email, but it bounced it back to me. :/ I'm interested in the purple potion pouch. Think you could bring one?

Thanks!

Barbara

Hey There,

I actually just sold the purple one I had, however, I would be more than happy to make one for you and have it ready for the event!

I'm sorry the email bounced back. Did you make the "orders" plural? It should be ORDERS at LEATHERSTORM dot COM

Hope that helps! Thanks very much for your order!

Cheers!

I literally just copy-pasted it from the link above. :)

I'll have cash for you on site, if that's groovy. If you need another payment option, could you PM me or email me (vividian13@yahoo.com)? Thanks!!

B

Hmm...that's weird. I'll definitely look into the email issue.

And cash on site is fine for this item. If you would prefer to pay in advance I can set up a listing on Etsy for you, which doesn't have shipping costs. With Etsy you can pay via Paypal, Debit/Credit or Etsy Gift Card. (And I get sales info which helps my business). Just message me on Etsy if you'd like to do that and I can make you a custom listing.

But cash on site is also perfectly fine. :thumbsup:

Thanks again for the order! I LOVE making these!

Cheers!

Howdy Folks!

Just giving this a bump! I'll be at the event with as much inventory as I can make between now and then!

If you have any custom orders, get them to me asap, as these things take time to complete and my Partner insists I get at least some sleep every day!

You can order directly through my Etsy site listed below, but contact me first to avoid shipping costs. I'll just bring your items to the event if you'd like!

Cheers!

~Jaimi

PS: I'm so excited to play with you all again! Woot woot!

Mmmm... More leathery goodness. I can't wait to hang with you again! :)

Same here buddy!

Hey, is your cabin full? I'm looking for bunk space for me and Paige, Shane/Elrion and our two newbie friends Jodi and her daughter Mayri who is 13. They're cool and Jodi has assured me that May's ears aren't that sensitive.

Either way, I can't wait to hang with you again as well!

Woot!

Back