Leather Items for Sale and/or Commission

Dar Beltaine

Artisan
Greetings All,

Just thought I'd throw my name out there as another larper who is doing Leather work.

Below is a link to my Etsy Store. I accept Paypal, Etsy Cards and/or credit or debit card purchases as well as cash, in person, of course. If you'd like something custom made, I am happy to work with you on your design, however some custom work may require an initial deposit before work will begin.

If you have an order, or any questions, please feel free to contact me at this address: orders@leatherstorm.com

My Etsy Store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/LeatherStorm?ref=l2-shopheader-name

Cheers & Keep Smiling!

Yer killing me Jaimi, I got student loans to pay off, but want about a dozen of these ^.^

I just got my potion pouch and it is AMAZING. I would highly recommend anyone that has ever had issues with finding that right potion on the battle field look into getting one of these made, or if you have been playing with those store bought round holders for the butt of a rifle (or the belt).

I am sure Jaimi is more than happy to make it fit your character or outfit if that is an extra bit you would like (or care about).

-Brent

Wow, beautiful work! Also, as someone who plays a Dryad, I commend you for your lack of metal :)

Thanks all for the very kind words! :D I greatly appreciate it!

I don't get to check these boards that often, so if you'd like something, or just have some questions, please email me directly here: cynner3@gmail.com

And yes, not only are a lot of my goods made without metal, specifically for dryads, but it also helps keep the cost and time down!

I am doing a variety of custom work at the moment and I love it. So if you have something unique in mind, or just want to tweak one of my existing designs, please don't hesitate to contact me.

I've updated the photos in the link above with some new finished pieces and examples of my work.

I look forward to working with you and hope you're all having a wonderful summer!

Cheers!

Thank You All for the kind praise and promotions of my work! I love doing this and I am constantly working to improve my skills and quality of leather work.

If anyone wants/needs anything made custom, has questions about listings at my store, or just wants to chat about how it's all done, please feel free to contact me directly at

orders@leatherstorm.com

I hope to work with many of you in the near future!

Be Well, Be Mighty, Be Healthy!

Cheers!

Back